BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is there a product for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
  • Does this work? Does it dry your face?2 Answers
  • How does this leave your face feeling? Tried other brands...1 Answers
Gia🍷 J.
Such a great product! Specially for oily skin like mine! This product has never let me down! I’ve been using this product for about 2 years, and I generally love it! Keeps my pipes so nice and free. Definitely would recommend to everybody with oily skin!!! Looks like I need a new bottle!
Celeste H.
This is great for pore cleansing. Which is very good for the skin. This was my second time buying it. Which it is very gentle and nice on the skin. I totally met my expectation. I have recommended this to a few of my friends.
Rebeca F.
Ellicott City, MD
This item take care of my pores so well, it is just everything I could ask for a product to do in my skin. I have oily skin, so it is a little hard find something that will take care of my skin and not make it super oily, and this one is the one. I love all Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser products.
Christela N.
Spotsylvania
Nope, not for me! My face did not like this! I tried this for a week and my skin completely broke out. I would stay away from this. Btw I have oily skin, I’m not sure if that’s way. My skin did not like it! Clean & Clear® Cooling Daily Pore Toner
Lexi:) L.
This is he only toner that I ever use and I think it has made a big difference since I had started using it. I definitely think it is a great product and will continue to but it. I found it at ulta but I’m sure you could also find it at the drugstore.
THIS IS AMAZING! This product made all of my pores gone! I bought it from Walmart and the packaging is pretty nice. it is pretty gentle and it makes my skin feel so smooth but one thing I would have to say about it that I don’t like is the texture of the product.
Purple B.
I use this a stranger however not daily it works pretty good for my oily skin and it has not broken me out due to me having sensitive skin I would recommend it to anybody with oily and or sensitive skin
Kortney C.
This has helped tone my skin! I’ve also noticed a huge difference and I couldn’t be more happy! I love clean and clear products! They truly do work! Y’all should try them out sometime! You’d be amazed
Melody P.
Labelle
this toner is very refreshing. it feels like you just washed your face with toothpaste. it’s a clean feeling that makes you confident that your skin is clean. feels great and does a good job at balancing my oils on my skin
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really love this pore toner! Gives a great cooling effect that felt really good on my skin. It made my skin look more even and less red, it wasn’t too harsh. I have sensitive skin and it felt great for me. I would love to buy this product again!
Alisha P.
Dry Ridge, KY
Is there a product for sensitive skin?
Ines G.
Does this work? Does it dry your face?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your skin brighter, softer, clear pores and acne?
Patricia O.
How does this product work?? Do you have to leave it on for a while before washing it off? Do we need to wash it off at all?
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Does this product shrink the appearance of your pores?