BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Sanja S.
Fargo , ND
Purchased at: Walmart
I have bin useing this for about four day I will post some pictures I do suffer from really bad acne and this is with the [user:clean]&clear spot treatment has made a difference the first pic is the 1day and the the next tow is day 2 and three and u tell me if it works the last picture is updated from today march 20 /2019
Fernanda M.
st.louis
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser doesn’t lie everything that is said on this product is true I love my skin is looking clear already😍this is my first time using this product and it changed my life this is perfect if oily skin and acne🤠
Emily T.
Texas City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So I have been using this face wash for about six moths now and I love it. My skin before wasn’t horrible but I would get cystic acne breakouts a lot and it was really annoying so I went to the doctor and they told me to get this. The pictures are a “before and after” type thing. I still break out every once and awhile, but it’s nothing like it used to be.
Priya L.
Verona
Wonderful product. I have been using this for over 4 months and my skin has gotten less and less acne per day. I like to apply this last during my skin care routine. It is so clean and it contains 10% Benzyl peroxide. That helps fight acne. As well, my t-zone is less oily than ever. I've gone through at least 3 bottles of this product. A must have for any one with any skin type.
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
after using this for a month or so it didn’t really helped me with me with acne. it’s kinda strong for those who have sensitive skin and it’s drying.
Martha P.
Hughson, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the way my face feels after washing my face with this cleanser. Really helps keep my skin under control
Carrie L.
Hamilton, MT
I use this as an acne spot treatment on my face and as a leave-on cleanser on my chest and back for acne. I dab a very small amount on acne after showering and leave it overnight. I have noticed a huge chance in my skin texture and general condition. This stuff makes my facial acne go away very quickly and prevents acne from showing up on my body. It is inexpensive and lasts for a long time (especially the way I use it). The only downside is the potential of my clothes getting bleached so I just wear old T-shirts to bed. I cannot say enough about this product. Simple to use and very, very effective.
Rosemary R.
I really disliked this.... it would help with the acne but it drys the skin to much and gets it irritated... by drying my face with my towel it would whiten it... if it did that to my towel imagine my face...
Amanda A.
Okemos, MI
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this face cleanser!! I got it about 2 months ago, and I find that it really does get rid of my acne and redness! I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother it at all. It does have a cooling effect to it, but overall I would definitely recommend this especially for the affordable price!!
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I swear my face has never been so clear. After spending so much money on the right toner and serums and face creams and spot treatments, none of those compare to this! I've had acne all my life but my friends and family noticed my skin was so clear. Never knew spending 8-10$ would benefit me so much more then spending 50$. I use it as a mask sometimes and I use it almost every night!
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.