BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Arya B.
Piscataway
This is my go-to cleanser during the PMS days!! I don’t even get a blemish during PMS after washing my face with this! Highly recommend it
Melissa E.
Houston
This face wash it very good its leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean after using. The price is a good value, i have been using it for a while now and it does not leave your fave feel dry. I have oily skin, but if your have dry skin i would recommend using ot only 2 time a week.
Makenzie T.
Commerce, GA
Love this product! It’s very smooth and creamy on your face! It dries up your face if you use continuously.
Jessica W.
Boise
This could’ve just been a fluke but I didn’t personally notice much of a difference in my skin while using this. I also didn’t use it every day so that could’ve been why. I will probably buy another and see if a change in routine makes a difference.
Brooke S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only cleanser that clears my acne. It is Strong and will bleach your towels/pillow cases so I only use white! If you have darker skin it can also lighten it. The bleached pillow cases are worth the clear face.
Cindy B.
I've been using this product on and off for the past few years. It gives a great clean but I dont notice any big changes to my acne. New spots pop up and take a long time to go away. It does have a smell but nothing bad.
Lexi G.
Belton, Ky
One of my favorites, I had no acne while using this product. It is package perfect and it is very effective.
Fernanda M.
st.louis
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser doesn’t lie everything that is said on this product is true I love my skin is looking clear already😍this is my first time using this product and it changed my life this is perfect if oily skin and acne🤠
Nicole S.
highlands ranch
This product cleans my pores out without drying me out. I use it every night and it keeps me from breaking out. It’s a good value and I will continue to keep using this product.
Ashley M.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist for oil control. I leave this on for 10 or so minutes in the shower and it makes my skin feel amazing! I understand it a few times a week and more if I’m having a break out.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.