BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Tamra M.
Coventry, RI
Great product for the price. Only have to use a little each time I shower. Keeps my face from breaking out even if I eat greasy foods.
Hilary W.
Elkhart
When my doctor recommended using benzyl peroxide once a day to treat acne, I immediately started using this product and have ever since! It's smooth, yet effective, on skin. And isn't sticky like store brand benzyl peroxide cleaners. Will continue to purchase this product!
Nancy K.
Springfield, IL
I used to love using this when I was younger and in high school, but now that I have gotten older I think it doesn't work as well. It does great work for younger teens. It keeps breakouts under control for sure.
Iyshwarya H.
Karnataka,India
It is one of the products which I'm using for long time. Its the best facial cleanser. it controls oil .amazing product.
Jackie S.
LUTZ, FL
Good daily cleanser. I use it in the shower. Seems to help but I do still have acne. Seems to help stop me from being oily.
Fabiola G.
Marshalltown, IA
I used to beak out quite often until i started using this product. Like that its fragrance free and doesn't have oily after feeling
Kayla A.
Effingham
This is strong stuff! I really needed a good strong cleanser to help clear my face up and this really has done the trick without being to expensive or strong. I would buy it again because it was very effective. It was a large bottle so I'm glad I bought it
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love the clean and clear acne cleanser it really helps my stubborn pimples. 😊 This product is great for at night before going to sleep.
Ragehound X.
So when I first started using this face wash it worked AMAZING! No breakouts, no black heads, nothing to be seen! The only slight side effect I'd started noticing was extremely dry skin and sometimes flaking skin on the nose.

However a few weeks later, the 'tingly clean' feeling began to feel like a 'dull burn' and I started noticing that my eyes would sting if I washed a little too close to them. After one particularly gnarly underground rave, I went to wash off my heavily pigmented makeup and my eyes SWELLED SHUT. I thought at first it was the lash glue I'd used to apply my lashes, and saw a doctor. Then it happened again: At another concert, I came home to wash my face and my eyes swelled shut AGAIN. I thought maybe this time it was my makeup, so I threw that out and saw the doctor again.

Finally last night I washed my makeup-less face before bed and noticed a tingle near my eyelid. When I woke up today my eyes are swelling and I'm finding myself looking for the bottle of Benadryl and dialing up my doc again.

DO NOT use this product if you have sensitive skin.
Nicole K.
My teen and her,friends all swear by this facial cleanser. Definitely helps control breakouts!
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.