BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Kaylee G.
I absolutley love this product. Ive always had issues with acne and i was recommened to use this by my doctor and i havent had any issues since.
Sara C.
United states
Great, Amazing product. Cleared my skin within days. Not to mention controlled my oily face! Fresh and clean
Madison K.
So I originally had the exfoliating version of this product, but it dried out my skin and irritated my acne, so my dermatologist recommended that I switch to something less abrasive. I picked up the cream version, and let me tell you, it is sooo soft. My skin has been reacting a lot better to the cream, and my dry patches are going away. I've had some troubles with acne since using this product, but I can tell that it is getting better. I really recommend this product if you want something more gentle yet still effective.
noemi G.
Corning, CA
I love this Cleanser! It’s one of my main go to! I use this one at night, I like that it is really affordable and can be found at any drugstore. I have notice it actually helped my skin! I have recommend my sister to try it and they love it! You guys should give it a try!
Camoya R.
Toronto
This product worked like magic. It cleared up my skin so good. The packaging is alright doesn't need nothing more or less. It was my first time using it and it worked, I will definitely be buying more. At my drugstore it is priced alright. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dark spots and pimples- whether acne or not it works!
Rebecca A.
I’ve been using this product for years and it has always kept my face feeling clean and refreshed. I definitely saw results after first week of use.
Destiney P.
I love this product! Other products make my face feel like I've added, not cleaned. I truly feel like my face is clean and I haven't had any issues with acne!
Sarah T.
This is my go-to anti breakout face wash. I use a daily light cleanser and an eye makeup remover but I use this product specifically when I feel like my skin is going to break out when I start to feel signs of overly oily skin that may cause a breakout. The ingredients in it such as a peroxide are very comparable to some other popular products for acne but is a much more budget-friendly. It feels like somewhat of a cream but it has a light lather and rinses clean. It really does help breakouts.
Esmeralda M.
I use this now continuously and it helps out my acne alot and keeps my face clear I would definitely recommend this.
Alyssa A.
This is great! You can see results about a few weeks! Don't leave it on too long, it'll start to burn. It's perfect for spot treating too. Not too expensive.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.