BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Everything from the formula to the texture leaves a lot to be desired. It’s not very effective, and has a slimy feel to it that I just don’t enjoy putting on my face. Maybe others disagree, but for my moderate acne it does not work well.
Loughlin M.
Cumming
All time favorite face wash for acne prone skin!! I’ve tried plenty of different ones and this is the ONLY one that works for my oily skin. I like to leave it on for 5-10 minutes to work as a mask too!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this! It really makes my skin feel clear and is exactly what I needed in my skin care routine. It definitely helped with my breakouts and has helped my skin clear and isn’t to drying. I love it!
mary w.
Georgetown, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an awesome cleanser! It removes all makeup and helps my breakouts! It is my go to cleanser! Its cheap and works. It has a cooling effect on the skin which feels really soothing. You get a lot of product in the bottle as well!
Ashton P.
Oxford, OH
I have always struggled with acne and needed medication to keep it under control. This face wash is soothing and cooling if you have a breakout. I use it morning and night because the benzoyl peroxide reduces the bacteria that causes acne. It has kept my acne completely under control to where it is no longer in existence!
Kim C.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: Target
It seems that every time I buy and acne product, such as this one, it breaks me out even more. I liked the consistency of this wash, but every time I used it, I ended up looking worse than before. I wouldn’t recommend or buy again.
Carly Y.
Cookeville
This product cleansed my face but it dried it out so bad that I had to stop using it. The benzoyl peroxide percentage is way too high for sensitive skin. It’s a good value though if you don’t have sensitive skin. Just not for me!
Elizabeth H.
Kenosha, WI
When I have a little breakout this stuff really does the job. On my skin it does feel very gentle. The packaging is pretty basic for a cleanser but it did the job and helped with my breakouts! I have always bought this product and will continue doing so.
keiry m.
houston
IVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS NOW, AND IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME IN ANY WAY. I BARELY BREAK OUT, WASH YOUR FACE WITH WARM WATER WITH THIS PRODUCT AND RINSE OFF WITH COLD SO YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR PORES, amazing 10/10
Jamie C.
Tempe, AZ
I love this face wash, I have dry skin and occasionally get breakouts, happening more as I get older and this is the only thing that helps it. It doesn’t dry my skin even more and it’s very gentle. Great for the price.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.