Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
- If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
- Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
- A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
- "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
- "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
- "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
- "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
El mejor limpiador para el acné que e conocido, lo e usado por casi 2 años y me acne mejoro muchísimo este producto es súper bueno si estás pasando por problemas de acné me lo recomendó mi dermatóloga es súper bueno me encanta
This product is Amazing! I use clean and clear daily and it does not dry out my skin. It really does make my acne clear up and prevent more. Unlike other products this does not leave me dry. It smells great. I recommend to all my friends. The price is always right.
My dermatologist recommended me to use a benzoyl peroxide cleanser and this is the only one I’ve found with a high percentage and a decent price. It’s a over the counter option for an expensive cleanser. The price is great and it works just as well to fight acne.
I love this product it’s been a go to lately. I have combo skin and it’s very acne prone. This is great with sensitive skin and very gentle. So far my skin has been well with it! I buy this on a daily and suggest you buy it as well.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my daily nighttime facewash. It was recommended by my dermatologist for my acne as part of my skin care regimen. Helps to keep my skin clean. I do skip at least one night of use a week as it can tend to irritate my skin if I do not give it a break.
Love this product! I have been using this product for years and so glad they have never gotten rid of it. I hardly ever break out unless it’s that time of the month. Price is good and it works throughout the day and doesn’t over dry my very oily face
Purchased at: Walmart
Have used it and bought it for months to control my acne. I wash my face everyday with it. Doesn’t really do much for existing pimples but it does help prevent new ones. I recommend you use tea tree oil with it afterwards because it is a bit drying
I love this stuff! Really cleans out the dirt and grime from the pores and you can feel it working! I don’t have acne prone skin but it does go from being oily to dry this helps moderate that. I use it once a day so my skin doesn’t get too dry.
I have been using this for years! It’s helped clear up my skin from the start! It’s very good at helping treat skin with acne and helps clean it up! Really deep cleans in pores and helped eliminate blackheads! I have repurchased this many times!
This is my tried and true face wash that I always have handy in my bathroom. It always keeps my face super clear without drying it out. It has a nice smell too and just leaves me feeling very clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos