BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Ilene L.
Lancaster, CA
MUST HAVE FOR OILY SKIN! I love this product and no joke it really clears acene fast and minimizes pores. The huge plus is it has brought down my oils tremendously. Don’t recommend if you already have dry or sensitive skin. Great cooling feeling after. My favorite skin care product.
Maggie L.
This product burns as soon as you put it on. When you rinse it off it still feels like there's a residue on your face. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I personally love Clean and Clear products, they are my favorite to go to. I definitely notcied a difference in my skin when using this. It did make my skin more clear. I did use as recommend on the bottle, and it did dry out my skin a little too much. So I would be cautious if you have sensitive skin like me. But other than that, it didn't break me out more or irritate my skin, just dried it out. Make sure you use a good moisturizer after using this. Other than that definitely recommend!
Mandy B.
Salem
This is a part of my skin care routine and I actually really like it. I use it every morning and my face feels very clean and oil free afterwards. I've been using it for over a year and definitely recommend it. It's helped keep my acne at bay and that's a huge plus for me!
👻 s.
I didn't love this product. It was very cleansing it just didn't prevent acne for me. It's good for people with sensitive skin who can't use harsh acne preventing washes. I liked how it cleansed my skin but it didn't do what I needed it to do. I continued to have acne.
hannah :.
Found this at walmart the other and I love it!! Was super cheap- only $4. It works great!! I have really oily skin that breaks out easy and this stops my breakouts fast and my skin has been way less oily since I started using this!!
Hallie L.
Lakeside, OR
I will say that this does help my skin when it’s breaking out with out drying it out to much. But it feels like it leaves a film or residue on your skin. I’m not sure if that’s the “continuous control” or what. But I don’t like it.
Hannah j.
Memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
I gave this 3 stars only because it’s SOOO drying. And it may not be that way for others it might just be my skin but I absolutely love the cooling effect that it gave my skin made me feel so relaxed! It did clear up some of my flared up acne but it doesn’t keep acne away
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
this product worked great on removing black heads! It dried my face out a bit if I didn’t use moisturizer afterwards, but I absolutely love this product. I think it was set at a great price, and definitely would purchase again.
Jany D.
Newberg , OR
El mejor limpiador para el acné que e conocido, lo e usado por casi 2 años y me acne mejoro muchísimo este producto es súper bueno si estás pasando por problemas de acné me lo recomendó mi dermatóloga es súper bueno me encanta
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.