BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Lisa L.
I’ve used this for years and it always comes through! It has always gotten rid of any acne and helped clear my skin. I gave some to my cousin, who has severe acne, and it helped her clear up in a few weeks. I can just feel the acne disappearing. I always buy this! Plus I feel like it helps brighten my face.
Betsy F.
This was so unbelievably harsh on my face. My skin is fairly sensitive but within 30 seconds of massaging this around on my face it became tomato red. I looked badly sunburned. Not only did it look burnt, it felt burnt, and hours later after using my whole face would itch like crazy. I guess it does take the acne away but use at your own risk
Nikki P.
Chicago
This product was extremely harsh on my skin and caused a slight chemical burn. Probably not best for dry skin. However I used this product on my chest for red bumps and it did not burn that area. I did not notice a significant improvement on my acne there with this product. One positive is the minty smell. Some might not like it though.
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
This has been a staple in our house for years. Doesn't dry out your face, but still cleans thoroughly. My husband will drop everything to buy more if he runs out!
Emma B.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is the ONLY acne cleanser I will use! I've tied a lot, and sometimes I try to save a few bucks by buying the equivalent drug store brand, but I spend up have no break outs and always resort back to this! I use it once every morning and every night and rarely get a pimple
Bria B.
Shreveport, LA
This does everything I need it to do and feels AMAZING on my skin because of the minty tingling effect. Definitely clears acne fast and works as a preventive method when used consistently. I don't think I'll ever stop buying it, have been using this for about 2 or 3 years.
Cate Z.
Foxboro, MA
I used this for years and it always cleared up my skin when i was experiencing a breakout! Don’t get my wrong this product works BUT i now care a lot about the chemicals i expose my skin to and this is full of them! However like i said it’s a good product that gets the job done just not in the safest way!
Symone S.
Owings Mills, MD
This stuff is serious. It dries my acne out very quickly, but it's intense. My drier/sensitive combo areas can't take a week of this. I have to spot wash my break out areas, and use my regular cleansers on the other areas. I will be repurchasing because it gets the job done!
Meagan V.
Price is excellent. It's a very strong face wash but only product I've found at the right price that works. *warning* it does dry the skin out a lot but I've found a little facial oil and a non pore clogging moisturizer are a must otherwise it could cause your skin to overproduce oil and clog your pores more.
Michaela M.
Woodridge, IL
Purchased at: Target
I like this cleanser because it has benzoyl peroxide and that seems to be one of the only things that clears up my acne. It is a little harsh and dries out my skin and it doesn't lather like other face washes. I pair this with differin and it's the only thing that keeps my cystic acne at bay.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.