BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
The only face soap I can use without breaking me out. It last a while also. Removes all my makeup and dirt off my face, also helps with my acne. I’ve been using it over a year now and will only use this face wash!
Harleen A.
It gave a cooling effect on my face due to salicylic acid. But it destroyed my towel with white patches all over. Do remember to use a paper towel to dry your face and not your towel.
Alexis K.
Lubbock, TX
I use this twice a day (along with my prescribed acne gel) and it's been doing really well so far. I can tell it's drying out my acne so I have to use a good moisturizer with it, but it's seeming to slowly help my face out. It's taking a while but I read that benzyl peroxide can take up to 6 months to start showing obvious signs of helping. So far so good though!
Leigha T.
I have oily skin and acne but this product works!! I have been a loyal customer for years now and it has kept my skin clear and not oily! A must buy! Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
Godwin V.
Altadnea
First things first this product contains 10% benzyl peroxide which can be very irritating and drying to the skin, however after using this product for some time the skin does not feel irritated or dry surprisingly. When you apply to skin it has this fresh cool feeling that stays even after you wash off the product. Best used at night and be sure to wear sun protection in the morning.
Lexie H.
Purchased at: CVS
I have used this product in the past when my acne was moderate and it worked well. But in recent months my acne came back with a vengeance and this face wash cleared up both my cheeks (which were covered in active breakouts) in about a week. The 10% benzoyl peroxide really dries out the pimples and it’s definitely the best over the counter acne fighting products I’ve ever used!
Athena P.
My dermatologist recommended this product. I have adult acne. It has a little burning sensation when I first applied it but it went away. I got this from target for about $6.
Jeremy j.
Mobile, AL
This was a free loved this product it first made my face soft without using harsh scrubbing and my me feel this icy tingle on my face after using it . I no longer use it because I couldn't find it in stock at the store I purchased it from but I would very much recommend this product to anyone who loves to have clear skin
Rebekah H.
I have very oily skin and am very acne prone. This worked okay-ish, my acne flared up less but this didn't keep my skin too clear for very long. Also it has a weird cooling effect, it feels like you've just rubbed toothpaste all over your face. Not bad price wise, would probably work for someone who's less acne prone.
Lisa L.
I’ve used this for years and it always comes through! It has always gotten rid of any acne and helped clear my skin. I gave some to my cousin, who has severe acne, and it helped her clear up in a few weeks. I can just feel the acne disappearing. I always buy this! Plus I feel like it helps brighten my face.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.