BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Sieara R.
Wilmington, Ohio
I used this in transition with the blackhead scrub. My skin feels and looks great! It’s a little pricey, but I often go for the Equate version if I don’t want to spend the money on the name brand.
Priya L.
Verona
Wonderful product. I have been using this for over 4 months and my skin has gotten less and less acne per day. I like to apply this last during my skin care routine. It is so clean and it contains 10% Benzyl peroxide. That helps fight acne. As well, my t-zone is less oily than ever. I've gone through at least 3 bottles of this product. A must have for any one with any skin type.
Kayla F.
Lusby
this has been a literal godsend for me over the last ten years or so. i’ve got really oily skin and it tends to breakout very easily but this is gentle enough to not irritate my skin + clear it up very well!
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m trying this for the first time and it has really helped control my adult acne. I purchased it at my local Walmart. The price was very affordable. I would definitely purchase it again. The product says you can use it twice a day as needed but I only use it once a day because it can dry out your skin too much.
Allison P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased this as I noticed it is supposed to help with oil control and acne. So far so good! I use this every morning in the shower and I feel like the steam helps it work so much better! There is menthol in this which leaves a cooling sensation on my face but it feels so good! It seems to be helping with any breakouts and I noticed I am less oily especially in my t zone. Good cleanser for oily skin
KC C.
Virginia Beach
This is my holy grail acne foam cleanser. I suffered from severe acne before and I’ve tried tons of products and this is the only products that get rid of them. I highly recommend this but this is not for sensitive to dry skin types.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I really loved this when I was in High School when I had bad break outs! I used the cleanser and the spot treatment together and it worked really well. It can be strong because its like an acne treatment so if you have sensitive skin dont use too much or too often. Also make sure you wash all the product off or it can stay on your skin or run down your neck and give you an itchy reaction if left on the skin.
Abby P.
saint louis
I've used clean and clear for years and I've recently started using this product for when I take showers and it's really nice and cooling for the skin. A few months after I started using it ALL of my acne is now gone. (The picture below is the after) I had pimples all over my forehead and chin.
Corina C.
My acne has gone down a lot since I started using this face wash. I got it from Walmart and it’s not expensive at all. It seems to work as well as Proactive for a way better price and if I stop using it my acne doesn’t show up again really fast.
Since I can’t use salicylic acid products on my skin, this face wash (which has benzoyl peroxide) is convenient and worth the price.
Michaela O.
Overland Park
A MUST for acne-prone skin. I use this every time I shower. The American Academy of Dermatology recommended that all acne patients use benzoyl peroxide but this ingredients can bleach fabrics which is why I love using this was in the shower. I apply it like a mask before conditioning my hair then wash it off right before I get out of the shower. It can be a little drying for some, especially if you use retinol. This has been the cheapest, name brand 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser I have found. I recommend this to acne patients every day!
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.