BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Sanja S.
Fargo , ND
Purchased at: Walmart
I have bin useing this for about four day I will post some pictures I do suffer from really bad acne and this is with the [user:clean]&clear spot treatment has made a difference the first pic is the 1day and the the next tow is day 2 and three and u tell me if it works the last picture is updated from today march 20 /2019
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
This my favorite face wash to use. It has a great tingling sensation that feels like cool mint added to your face and skin. I have had gone months without acne and black heads while using this specific product. I love it so much and I recommend for everyone. Especially oily skin type.
Darby B.
Ada, OH
This is my current face wash, and it gets the job done - but I don't LOVE it. It doesn't irritate my skin, and for the most part it keeps acne at bay. I still feel as if I struggle with oily skin, however, and some dark spots/uneveness in my skin tone. Still, this is inexpensive ($5 to $8 depending on when and where I buy it), so I really can't complain! If you're looking for a cheap cleanser that helps with primarily acne, this is the face wash for you. If you have multiple skin concerns and need something to address more than just pimples, I'd say to keep looking.
Lindsey H.
Louisville
This is my go-to facial cleanser. I have had cystic acne since I was a teenager and have tried several things. The expensive products never worked for me, either. This product helped clear my acne within a couple of weeks and helps to keep fighting it. I haven’t had a severe breakout since I started using it last year. It is drying because of the peroxide content, and I don’t use it daily as the package says you can, but I use a good acne-control moisturizer and my skin has been looking great since! The product isn’t expensive, and it lasts forever- I get a couple months use out of one package! I love this product!
Madison K.
So I originally had the exfoliating version of this product, but it dried out my skin and irritated my acne, so my dermatologist recommended that I switch to something less abrasive. I picked up the cream version, and let me tell you, it is sooo soft. My skin has been reacting a lot better to the cream, and my dry patches are going away. I've had some troubles with acne since using this product, but I can tell that it is getting better. I really recommend this product if you want something more gentle yet still effective.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My husband first purchased this as he likes to prevent blemishes. He stopped using it because he said it was making his face too oily. So I figured I would use it with my foreo just to use it up as I don't really have problems with blemishes.

WELP bad idea. It didn't make my face oily but it did make my forehead break out. I gave it chance for about 2 weeks and I am just going to have to toss the bottle. I can typically use pretty much any brand of face cleansers and never hav a problem. But my face didn't react well to this one. It wa about $4 at Target and we will not be purchasing it again.
Nicole T.
Anaheim, CA
This is my first time using this product and unfortuatly it will be my last. I wanted to try a facial cleaner with benzoyl peroxide. I used it for 3 nights and on the third night it gave my skin a burning sensation. After washing it off, my skin felt like a leather bag. It had some type of allergic reaction to the formula. This is my first time that this had happened to me. My skin now feels dry and rough every time I wash it. I am super sad I was not able to love this product.
Christy E.
Fort Drum, NY
I love This cleanser for fighting acne and Breakouts. It keeps my skin really clear, the only downside is I have really dry skin, so I only use it once a day because it can be drying, so make sure you moisturize well when using.
emily j.
franklin square
i use this product every other day alternating with regular dove soap because i have very sensitive oily skin but using this everyday drys it out way too much but every other day is perfect, it keeps my skin clear and healthy
Haley C.
Sturtevant, WI
I’ve been using this face wash for years and it always keeps my skin fresh and clear and it makes your skin smell and feel minty fresh. It’s very affordable and you can find it just about any Walgreens or Walmart, I will buy again.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.