BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Brooke S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only cleanser that clears my acne. It is Strong and will bleach your towels/pillow cases so I only use white! If you have darker skin it can also lighten it. The bleached pillow cases are worth the clear face.
Paige J.
Milaca
I have used this every morning for the past few months and for the price it works really good! I haven’t had any breakouts and it keeps my face soft, clean, and clear of acne. I will definitely be buying this again!
Brette M.
Morton
This is my go to face wash recently. I can’t say that Ive noticed a huge difference in how clear my face is, but I really like the smoothness of the cleanser and the scent seems very clean to me.
h P.
Any wash with benzoyl peroxide works so well on body acne. Notice breakouts when I do not use it. Definitely a cheaper alternative to brands like panoxyl and works just as well
Danielle E.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly don’t have much of an opinion for this product just because I’ve not seen an improvement or just improvement with my skin. My skin is very sensitive so I think this product was perfect in my idea of wanting to use something that was containing the essential chemicals to get rid of the Acme in the the build up in the blockage of my pores however, I did not feel that it resulted in a clean and clear skin or even continuous acne control. This product was actually in a little bit more disappointing than I expected it to be since I had to use this product in many years previous during my early teenage years and it worked great. At this point I would not recommend this product for anyone in their litter adult years if they had to use this product regularly as I believe for my experience personally, my skin may have gotten immune to the active fighting ingredients in this product
•Madison S.
Cookeville
Purchased at: Walmart
Overall this product works great! The only thing I would advise is that you should use moisturizer after every wash or otherwise it will dry you skin out and make it peel.
Jenna S.
Virginia Beach
I use this product every day. It’s strong, which I like. Because it’s strong, I can foresee it being drying but not if you use a moisturizer afterwards, which I do. I have combo/oily skin and have been using this product on and off for years, I always go back to it. The price is great and the bottle lasts a long time, you don’t need a huge squeeze. I don’t have sensitive skin, but if you do, keep in mind it might cause some redness immediately after use but that fades quickly and may not happen every time (my story) it could be caused by the length of time left on the face before rinsing. Again, I think it’s because it’s potent. I have tried other clean and clear products that are gel like and do not like them as they don’t feel very strong or effective. Some have broken me out more, but this product is a winner for me.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
I have been through so many different products for acne washes and this one was on a lower price scale. The lower price was not worth the rash, burning, and breakouts that followed after the use of this product. I applies as the directions stated and it took about 20-30 minutes for the effects to show. Come to find out, peroxide is probably not the best to use to wash any part of your body with. It took 2 days to be rid of the rash and puffiness. I would not recommend this to anyone and have learned my lesson that you get what you pay for.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
My two oldest kids suffer from acne and the dermatologist we seen recommended Clean and Clear over prescription treatment. It has greatly improved their skin and cleared up their acne 90% better. It is gentle but very effective. You can’t beat the price! I would have paid 10X the cost to help their skin.
arleny R.
Guys i use to suffer from really bad acne and i purchased this product a while back. Idk why i never used it but one day i was in desperate need of getting rid of my acne and i found this in my drawer so i started using it and within a week my acne redness started going down and it took about a month or 2 and my cheek acne was gone after suffering with acne for a year ! The only thing i did experience was random hotness.. like the same day after using the product i would randomly feel hot only in my face area and it would be red. So i recommend not using this everyday. Now that my skin is clear , i just use a body shop scrub .
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.