Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
- If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
- Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
- A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
- "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
- "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
- "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
I love this face wash, I have dry skin and occasionally get breakouts, happening more as I get older and this is the only thing that helps it. It doesn’t dry my skin even more and it’s very gentle. Great for the price.
This clean and clear product help reduce my acne substantially. I alternate between product depending on my level of acne. Clean and clear is my go-to when I have a few pimples. Works wonders.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this . Because it says in one week it will make ur skin less oily and it works and I have been using this for 3 months and I love my face . The only thing is u have to use a scrub for it but it's really good
I've been using this product on and off for the past few years. It gives a great clean but I dont notice any big changes to my acne. New spots pop up and take a long time to go away. It does have a smell but nothing bad.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist for oil control. I leave this on for 10 or so minutes in the shower and it makes my skin feel amazing! I understand it a few times a week and more if I’m having a break out.
I used this for a while and it worked pretty well for me. On the other hand to my brother it didn't do much. It left our a little dry but it worked wonderfully removing the dirt build up.
This product is a life saver after a week of using it day and night it has done wondering for my annoying face and back acne I use it with my acne cream and I wake up the best morning and half my face is clear and my skin is smoother after using it
i would use this product to control my acne. i loved the smooth consistency of it and it tingles in my face which let me know it was working. i really enjoyed using this product to help control my acne and blemishes
Love this cleanser! The smell isn’t overbearing like some cleansers. This was my first time using it and it was gentle on the face. I definitely liked it. Highly recommend. It’s one of the best cleansers I’ve used
This is by far the BEST acne cleanser I have ever used. I would wear makeup on a daily bases and break outs would occur but the facial cleansers I would use just weren't cutting it. I needed something stronger than the usual acne cleanser. I came across this at walmart and just decided to try it since it was benzoyl peroxide. IT DID WONDERS TO MY SKIN. This is a strong cleanser so I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin, however you really will see a difference within 1-2 weeks. This cleanser gave me the confidence to be without makeup. Since i never really struggled with bad acne I wasn't sure if I was just over exaggerating about what this product can do, but then my cousin had told me that he was struggling with acne and that the facial cleansers he was using just weren't working for him. i told him to try this one and he FELL IN LOVE. not only did his skin start to clear up but this cleanser is now fighting future breakouts. This cleanser is under $8 and can be found at walmart!!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos