Karen A.

IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
David F.
David F.
May 31, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Yes, I use this as my dermatologist recommended it. She recommended starting every other morning and balancing with a gentler cleanser like Cetaphil.
Cornitta H.
Cornitta H.
Feb. 6, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
I'm having bumps and itching do guys really think this will help or do i need to see a dermatologist. smh
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
Sept. 10, 2015, 10:55 a.m.
I am 28 and still get brake out all the time because I have very oily skin and it works great for removing the oils that cause my breakouts.
caileigh s.
caileigh s.
July 26, 2015, 5:03 p.m.
Yes it is amazing with acne and it will help the oily skin just don't go overboard with it.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
May 12, 2015, 11:38 p.m.
Yeah, it really works for acne stuff
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Aug. 23, 2014, 6:14 p.m.
I also have oily/acne prone skin and really like this stuff.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Aug. 4, 2014, 2:42 p.m.
I have pretty oily skin, and this product is amazing. I haven't broken out in years because of this!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Feb. 21, 2014, 12:12 a.m.
You have to know if you respond best to salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. It took me years to figure out. This product, benzoyl peroxide based, has saved my life! Love it and am finally acne free!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Jan. 18, 2014, 7:59 p.m.
Yes - I have noticed it helps to dry out breakouts and helps somewhat with controlling oil. Be careful not to overuse, which will have reverse effects and your skin will try to produce more oil if everything is excessively dried up.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Nov. 12, 2013, 1:22 a.m.
I personally have oily acne prone skin and I feel that this face wash is very effective. I've been using it for a few years and it has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear. I would recommend you give it a try, but start off using it once a day and build up the usage as needed.

Join Now