Karen A.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
4 weeks, 1 day ago
yes, it is a good product.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I use this as my dermatologist recommended it. She recommended starting every other morning and balancing with a gentler cleanser like Cetaphil.
Cornitta H.
Cornitta H.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm having bumps and itching do guys really think this will help or do i need to see a dermatologist. smh
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
2 years, 2 months ago
I am 28 and still get brake out all the time because I have very oily skin and it works great for removing the oils that cause my breakouts.
caileigh s.
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes it is amazing with acne and it will help the oily skin just don't go overboard with it.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, it really works for acne stuff
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
3 years, 2 months ago
I also have oily/acne prone skin and really like this stuff.
Priya P.
Priya P.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have pretty oily skin, and this product is amazing. I haven't broken out in years because of this!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Sandy, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
You have to know if you respond best to salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. It took me years to figure out. This product, benzoyl peroxide based, has saved my life! Love it and am finally acne free!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes - I have noticed it helps to dry out breakouts and helps somewhat with controlling oil. Be careful not to overuse, which will have reverse effects and your skin will try to produce more oil if everything is excessively dried up.