Linda B.
Navarre, FL

Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?

Frida Ø.
Frida Ø.
Molde
2 years, 7 months ago
I have picked out different products for my skin care routine and a lot of them is from clean and clear I would use it with other products but I would search around a little bit and find out which matches with your skin and don't buy all from the same brand
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Morris, MN
2 years, 9 months ago
I use it on its own. Benzoyl peroxide works best on my acne but it's hard to find cleansers that have it. I've been using this one for years! The only negative I have is that it sometimes bleaches my towels.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
I think getting the whole entire line could potentially dry out your skin, it's better to incorporate this with other friendlier products so you are using it just enough to keep your acne down but not too much to dry and irritate your skin. I recommend alternating between this and Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, and using a light moisturizer every morning and night depending on your skin type.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
2 years, 10 months ago
This one is great in its own