Priscilla F.
Hesperia, CA
I am not going to lie this product hurts a lot with application if you have sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin so this would leave my face is very red for a long time. I would also just leave it in after I steamed my face for 3 minutes, to open the pores, since it was a bit of a cream consistency I would leave it on my face for about also another 3 minutes. After that wash my face with lukewarm water. And finish off with a splash of cold water to close the pores again. Although this process seemed to be painful I am so thankful for this product's existence! Nothing has ever gotten rid of my acne so fast as much as this product.