Khou Y.
De Pere
I’ve been a loyal customer to this product! It works for my skin. I have normal to oily acne prone skin. I’ve been using this product for 10 years. Hands down one of the best cleanser and only cleanser that I use. It has 10% of benzoyl peroxide which is used to treat acne. I remember clearly when I first started using it back in high school, my pimples were gone within 3 days after using this cleanser. Now it only takes one week to see results. Comes out a white cream paste. Smells like soap. Will dry out your sensitive skin but i only use it when i have acne or acne spots. Because of dryness and excessive use of the product in a day, i have limit myself to using this product once a day to avoid excessive dryness on my skin. The formula did change a bit compare to 10 years ago but baby, it still works. My husband uses it too and he’s loving the fact that his acne can be treated so quickly. If you’re experiencing acne problems and can’t seem to treat them. I highly, highly recommend Clean & Clear continuous control acne cleanser.

I do not recommend using this cleanser after exfoliating. It will irritate your skin.