Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser uploaded by Jadiann J.Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser uploaded by Symone S.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN amp CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil it also features a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent pimples and breakouts on your face long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes noticeably clearer with continued use. Contains the acne-fighting ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which invivibly deposits benzyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start. nbspnbsp see more...

Madeline J.
Pompano Beach, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! My boyfriend has been plagued with terrible chin acne his entire life and nothing has worked for him except for this product. It does a stellar job of keeping his face clear every day, and when a pimple does pop through, it doesn't last longer than a day before this cleanser gets rid of it. The only problem is that it does tend to stain towels and clothes so be careful.
Ashlyn P.
I have incredibly stubborn acne and tough skin (not sensitive) and I use this stuff twice a day (too much for most people) and I truly believe it has been the cure for my acne. The 10% benzoyl peroxide is the same active ingredient and dosage that's found in those "maximum strength" spot treatments and it's by far better than any salicylic acid cleanser for that stubborn, deep acne.
Mariah S.
Puyallup
i love this face wash. it's so refreshing on the skin and it feels very minty. when you put it on it gives you a tingly sensation. i've been using this for years now and have noticed that my skin is very clear! if i get acne and then wash my face with this, it goes away within a few days. Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go-to acne wash since this product came out. Salicylic acid irritates my skin, so this benzoyl peroxide product is perfect for me. I have combo/oily skin and hormonal breakouts, so I don't use all the time (10% BP), but I did use every day when I had worse acne. I've purchased so many of these bottles, this product is amazing!
Madison A.
Fargo
When I first bought the cleanser I was looking for something to control, get rid, and prevent my recent breakouts and acne. I first bought it at target and then CVS it is very strong so I would not recommend for sensitive skin but it worked well for a while! If you leave it on too long it will leave your face red for a couple hours!
Kelsy J.
Fairview, OR
I really love this product. I used it for years. It helped my acne more than any other product thus far-- I've tried a TON! I ended up trying the Walmart version of this product and it worked exactly the same for a lower cost. Overall, great product just prefer the alternative as it works the same and is more cost effective.
Ashley P.
This product is good when it comes to preventing future acne. I like how it works with my skin to prevent the acne but it does take a while to clear up my skin. This product is very affordable than the other expensive acne brands. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for an affordable acne cleanser.
Koree B.
i don't use cleanser personally but my daughter uses this product. Her acne doesn't flare up as often. So it does help control that. However it is too strong for her face to use as often as desired, so using a cleanser to offset the dryness and redness is needed for her. We use an Ambi cleanser for that.
Molly L.
Used this face wash for years, as I liked the active ingredient. This is my go-to back up cleanser for now. I have sensitive combination skin and it seemed to dry it out too much for my liking. It's affordable and I would recommend it for anyone looking to clear up acne and get rid of some facial oils.
Betsy F.
Downsville, LA
Although this works well for acne, it was very harsh on my skin. I thought the tingling feeling was a good thing but it made my face break out in a red rash. I don't think the product is bad, my fave is just sensitive. If you don't have sensitive skin and your acne is resilient this may be for you.