Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser uploaded by Symone S.Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser uploaded by Jadiann J.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN amp CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil it also features a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent pimples and breakouts on your face long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes noticeably clearer with continued use. Contains the acne-fighting ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which invivibly deposits benzyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start. nbspnbsp see more...

Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
Feels nice when it's on your face, had a nice smell. Noticed that it dries my skin an it, but nothing too bad.
Alastriona K.
Alastriona K.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
This product has positives and negatives. First: it really absorbs oil a lot, which can mean that your face gets overly dry with repeated use. It's really nice for the summer to battle acne when my face is more oily, but I'm cautious about using it in winter. I stop using it after a week or so and switch to another cleanser. #2 it's a heavy duty product and it sort of smells that way. It's not unpleasant but it's sort of medicinal smelling. #3 it bleaches washcloths and pillowcases.
Overall, it's great for doing battle against acne flare-ups but not as a long term solution because of its tendency to dry out skin. It's an effective product. Buy a bottle and use it when needed, but use a white washcloth.
Cosy L.
Cosy L.
Centennial
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
They say that this product is do reduce oily skin, and that you should use it once a day and then proceed to twice a day, but the reason they tell you to increase to twice a day is because your skin just gets more oily and nasty faster! By the end of the day I'm far more greasier than I was before I started using the product. It also started burning my skin after a few weeks! I would use it and then my face would burn and be read for half an hour and any product I use after it burns too. I have to stop using it for a few days before putting anything on my skin without it burning.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
New York
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
If I could give this product 100 stars I would! It does the job and will forever hold it down as my number one favorite acne cleanser! I've been using this for 5 years and it keeps my skin so clear!! At one point I stopped using it due to the fact that I wasn't buying anything due to economic hardships and I broke out so bad! When I was able to, I came right back and it cleared my skin flawlessly. I will always recommend this product to anyone who says they have issues acne!!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Montgomery , IL
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
This cleanser was awful! The formula had such a heavy concentration of benzoyl peroxide that it bleached any fabrics it came in contact with. It was cheap but the damages it cost to my clothing was not worth it. I'll admit that it did clear my skin pretty well but in exchange, it completely dried my skin to the point where it was flaky in some areas. I was able to find dry skin in my eyebrow hairs which is just ridiculous. Also, this product makes your face feel like it's burning so it's all around a horrible cleanser. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Save your money instead.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
This stuff is AMAZING! My boyfriend has been plagued with terrible chin acne his entire life and nothing has worked for him except for this product. It does a stellar job of keeping his face clear every day, and when a pimple does pop through, it doesn't last longer than a day before this cleanser gets rid of it. The only problem is that it does tend to stain towels and clothes so be careful.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
I was actually in Wal-Mart telling my best friend what product I have used to clear my skin up and as I was telling her and guy was choosing between this product and another and I swore to him he'd thank me later after he gave it a go! This product actually doesn't wonders. Around my time of the month my fave FLARES up and this products helps me get through the week. RECOMMEND!
Anna G.
Anna G.
North Carolina
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
This product was not good for me personally. It is soooo drying. It smells very chemically and it is so strong. It is not good for sensitive skin- it will just make everything worse. If your skin is oily, it would certainly help with that. It is not an everyday cleanser (that was probably one of my issues in using it) but a deep cleanser. Do a patch test on your arm first.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
I use this every other day during the winter and every day over the summer. Why? Because it can dry out your face and I need to moisturize more over the winter (I do moisturize over the summer as well) it's been helpful towards ridding me of sun spots and acne with my full routine and I'll continue to use it unless something better comes out
Koree B.
Koree B.
Review for: Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
i don't use cleanser personally but my daughter uses this product. Her acne doesn't flare up as often. So it does help control that. However it is too strong for her face to use as often as desired, so using a cleanser to offset the dryness and redness is needed for her. We use an Ambi cleanser for that.