BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CLEAN amp CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil it also features a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent pimples and breakouts on your face long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes noticeably clearer with continued use. Contains the acne-fighting ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which invivibly deposits benzyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start. nbspnbsp

ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I've been using this for about 5 years now. It's my go to face wash. It's super light and has a light minty feeling to it. It doesn't try out my skin and keeps my face nice and clear.
Myoshi C.
This is my current daily cleanser. Really love it and it helps keep my face clear. Its alil on the strong side, which sucks when im having a flair up. I'll usually go for something gentler for a few days then switch back. Or alternate bwtween the two. Overall a great product and a fav
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
Although this works well for acne, it was very harsh on my skin. I thought the tingling feeling was a good thing but it made my face break out in a red rash. I don't think the product is bad, my fave is just sensitive. If you don't have sensitive skin and your acne is resilient this may be for you.
👑Delayne👑 K.
I love this product. It is a cream cleanser. It’s very smooth when applying to the face. I use this along with two other products. Very affordable and effective!
Angelina J.
Springfield , MA
In love with this product! I’ve been using this for years and it never let me know. Cleanse face nicely, removes makeup, minimize blemishes, and leaves skin smooth. I would most definitely recommend to anyone who has blemishes and would like to minimize/get rid of them.
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
I like this face wash but sometimes it really burns my face. It has a nice refreshing feeling afterwards and cleans deeply but I feel like it kind of hurts sometimes. I will continue to use until it is gone and will likely buy again because it helps my acne
Rebecca W.
Notre Dame, IN
Pretty aggressive at first for my sensitive skin but great at blemish control! I use this as my daily face wash in the shower and it’s very powerful! It’s really affordable usually too especially for the amount of benzoyl peroxide in it!
Kelsey P.
Idaho falls, ID
This is a great cleanser for mild acne, but it wasn’t strong enough for me. It controlled my breakouts for a few months but eventually lost and I had to switch cleansers. Overall a great product but not for me.
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I love this cream cleanser! I use it every morning and night. This does not dry out my skin like most acne fighting face washes. It is very affordable which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this product.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
I have been using this product for four months now and I love it. It contains benzoyl peroxide which is an ingredient known to reduce the chance of receiving acne.