BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CLEAN amp CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil it also features a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent pimples and breakouts on your face long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes noticeably clearer with continued use. Contains the acne-fighting ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which invivibly deposits benzyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start. nbspnbsp

Clean & Clear® Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 5% Benzoyal Peroxide Medication
  • "I have very sensitive skin and certain facial cleansers give me chemical burn. I have been using this face was for a little over three years now and not only is my face acne free but I continuously receive compliments on my "perfect" skin. [product:clean-clear-continuous-control-acne-cleanser]" in 4 reviews
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This cleanser has changed my life! I believe mine is stronger (10%) but I may be mistaken. It is so cheap & effective. It visibly clears up my skin, reduces oil & smooths out bumps within days. It feels very gentle and soothing. I will be sticking to this cleanser for a while!
Ashley S.
Houston
I purchased this at a local drugstore and was not entirely happy with the product. I hoped it would clear acne, but it wasn’t as effective as I had hoped. It was gentle on the skin and did seem to help a little bit, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.
Sherell S.
Fitzgerald
One of the best products I have used for my face and acne there’s no complaints form. I had purchased this product from Walmart and it’s between Gentle and Harsh but it definitely gets the job done. I will recommend this video to other people.
ÉTOiLE F.
Pollock Pines
It didn't work as well as many cleansers I've tried. But, it was fine for the price it was at. Packaging was not pretty but it was a drugstore product. While I am still using it I won't buy it again. 😕
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
I use this product only when I have a super bad breakout that i cannot get under control. If I use it any other time, it really dries out my skin. Be sure to rinse it completely off or it will stain towels, clothes and sheets.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I've been using this for about 5 years now. It's my go to face wash. It's super light and has a light minty feeling to it. It doesn't try out my skin and keeps my face nice and clear.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
I get acne bad, but if I use this every night it seems to help!! I have very oily skin and this is the only product I’ve found that doesn’t cause more oil. Highly recommend! It’s a little expensive but it helps!
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
Although this works well for acne, it was very harsh on my skin. I thought the tingling feeling was a good thing but it made my face break out in a red rash. I don't think the product is bad, my fave is just sensitive. If you don't have sensitive skin and your acne is resilient this may be for you.
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
I like this face wash but sometimes it really burns my face. It has a nice refreshing feeling afterwards and cleans deeply but I feel like it kind of hurts sometimes. I will continue to use until it is gone and will likely buy again because it helps my acne
Karla A.
It would help me a lot when i would break out, i loved it. Every time i would use it tho it would leave me feeling weird afterwards, but never paid close attention to it. I would buy it again just because of how good it would get rid of my acne