BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CLEAN amp CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil it also features a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent pimples and breakouts on your face long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes noticeably clearer with continued use. Contains the acne-fighting ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide which invivibly deposits benzyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start. nbspnbsp

Clean & Clear® Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 5% Benzoyal Peroxide Medication
  • "I have very sensitive skin and certain facial cleansers give me chemical burn. I have been using this face was for a little over three years now and not only is my face acne free but I continuously receive compliments on my "perfect" skin. [product:clean-clear-continuous-control-acne-cleanser]" in 4 reviews
Rebekah H.
United States
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 5% Benzoyal Peroxide Medication I used this in the past when I had really bad acne in high school and it honestly cleared up my face. It dries up all your acne because of the 10% benzoyl peroxide. I had really bad acne but wow, this does JUSTICE. Always get this purple clean and clear benzoyl peroxide acne cleanser for some crazy results!! consistency is also key 😊
Sherell S.
Fitzgerald
One of the best products I have used for my face and acne there’s no complaints form. I had purchased this product from Walmart and it’s between Gentle and Harsh but it definitely gets the job done. I will recommend this video to other people.
R D.
I used to love, love, love this product when it had a higher percentage of the active ingredient. That was in the 2000s. I remember bringing it to my dermatologist and she was surprised it had 10% in it instead of 5%. It really helped me, despite drying my skin out. The main problem with BP is that it dries skin out and can lead to more acne. So this was not particularly helpful when I bought it again recently, especially because it isn't the higher strength one.
Samantha G.
This product is the only acne product that helped me to clear my skin of a terrible breakout that lasted months. There are not many benzoyl peroxide products with more than 1% on shelves, but out of the two I've tried this one smells better, so I've stuck with it. Used it for years and it has continuously kept my breakouts under control.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I've been using this for about 5 years now. It's my go to face wash. It's super light and has a light minty feeling to it. It doesn't try out my skin and keeps my face nice and clear.
Ashley S.
Houston
I purchased this at a local drugstore and was not entirely happy with the product. I hoped it would clear acne, but it wasn’t as effective as I had hoped. It was gentle on the skin and did seem to help a little bit, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.
Zombie K.
United States
There are very few acne products that my face responds to and luckily this is one of them. Very very good at clearing up acne but it does sting/burn and dry out your skin when you first start to use it. Definitely not for sensitive or dry skin
Casie W.
I tell everyone I can about this stuff. I have cystic acne in a bad way and this paired with my Clarisonic brush has literally changed my life. Ive tried high end things, prescription things, EXPENSIVE things that haven’t come close to what this done for me. 10/10 HIGHLY recommend
Jenoah 🇭.
Rochester, NY
This cleanser literally did nothing for my face. It smells okay. It doesn’t foam which I don’t like because then I don’t feel like it’s doing anything. I only bought this once but I used it until I finished it. It didn’t dry my face out or anything though.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
I get acne bad, but if I use this every night it seems to help!! I have very oily skin and this is the only product I’ve found that doesn’t cause more oil. Highly recommend! It’s a little expensive but it helps!
Morgan D.
Conway, AR
I’m contemplating purchasing this as a face wash. I’m pretty prone to acne breakouts and I’m looking to find something that treats it. For those of you with acne issues - does this work? Does it dry out your skin?