BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new cleanser and i have been tr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Khou Y.
De Pere
I’ve been a loyal customer to this product! It works for my skin. I have normal to oily acne prone skin. I’ve been using this product for 10 years. Hands down one of the best cleanser and only cleanser that I use. It has 10% of benzoyl peroxide which is used to treat acne. I remember clearly when I first started using it back in high school, my pimples were gone within 3 days after using this cleanser. Now it only takes one week to see results. Comes out a white cream paste. Smells like soap. Will dry out your sensitive skin but i only use it when i have acne or acne spots. Because of dryness and excessive use of the product in a day, i have limit myself to using this product once a day to avoid excessive dryness on my skin. The formula did change a bit compare to 10 years ago but baby, it still works. My husband uses it too and he’s loving the fact that his acne can be treated so quickly. If you’re experiencing acne problems and can’t seem to treat them. I highly, highly recommend Clean & Clear continuous control acne cleanser.

I do not recommend using this cleanser after exfoliating. It will irritate your skin.
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
I am not going to lie this product hurts a lot with application if you have sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin so this would leave my face is very red for a long time. I would also just leave it in after I steamed my face for 3 minutes, to open the pores, since it was a bit of a cream consistency I would leave it on my face for about also another 3 minutes. After that wash my face with lukewarm water. And finish off with a splash of cold water to close the pores again. Although this process seemed to be painful I am so thankful for this product's existence! Nothing has ever gotten rid of my acne so fast as much as this product.
Crystal F.
After having 2 kids, my face started breaking out for the first time ever. I never remember having a single pimple as a teenager, but at 25 and after 2 kids my face started constantly breaking out. This was the first product that I tried since I heard a lot of people had success with this. The pros: It didn't dry out or irritate my skin. The cons: I noticed absolutely no difference in my face.
Devan M.
Clayton, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. the bottle says you’ll see results within one week of use and I noticed results immediately. I have dry to sensitive skin and this didn’t leave me overly dry like other products. I follow up with the Neutrogena acne moisturizer and the clean and clear acne moisturizer and the baby aveeno eczema therapy and my skin is better than ever
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
I have been through so many different products for acne washes and this one was on a lower price scale. The lower price was not worth the rash, burning, and breakouts that followed after the use of this product. I applies as the directions stated and it took about 20-30 minutes for the effects to show. Come to find out, peroxide is probably not the best to use to wash any part of your body with. It took 2 days to be rid of the rash and puffiness. I would not recommend this to anyone and have learned my lesson that you get what you pay for.
Godwin V.
Altadnea
First things first this product contains 10% benzyl peroxide which can be very irritating and drying to the skin, however after using this product for some time the skin does not feel irritated or dry surprisingly. When you apply to skin it has this fresh cool feeling that stays even after you wash off the product. Best used at night and be sure to wear sun protection in the morning.
Alexis G.
Lubbock, TX
I use this twice a day (along with my prescribed acne gel) and it's been doing really well so far. I can tell it's drying out my acne so I have to use a good moisturizer with it, but it's seeming to slowly help my face out. It's taking a while but I read that benzyl peroxide can take up to 6 months to start showing obvious signs of helping. So far so good though!
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
Used to use this daily for years in middle school! Loved the product! Its great if you just have "normal" teenage breakouts or a few pimples all the time. It is a little drying though, I Have extremely oily skin and I noticed the dryness a few times so definitely not recommended if you already have dry skin!
KC C.
Personally, I do love all of clean and clear's products, but I prefer to use the products that are centered on a specific portion of the skin. I use the Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent on a daily basis in combination with Clean & Clear® Deep Action Cream Cleanser
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
My two oldest kids suffer from acne and the dermatologist we seen recommended Clean and Clear over prescription treatment. It has greatly improved their skin and cleared up their acne 90% better. It is gentle but very effective. You can’t beat the price! I would have paid 10X the cost to help their skin.
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Amanda S.
Does this dry out your skin? I'm looking for a great face cleanser.
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Do you like this face wash? I love it.