BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
  • Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
  • A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol

Warnings:

When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser Those th...2 Answers
  • What is a good moisturizer to pair with this? I have comb...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone else's skin? My face turns brig...3 Answers
Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
  • "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
  • "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
  • "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
  • "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
Khou Y.
De Pere
I’ve been a loyal customer to this product! It works for my skin. I have normal to oily acne prone skin. I’ve been using this product for 10 years. Hands down one of the best cleanser and only cleanser that I use. It has 10% of benzoyl peroxide which is used to treat acne. I remember clearly when I first started using it back in high school, my pimples were gone within 3 days after using this cleanser. Now it only takes one week to see results. Comes out a white cream paste. Smells like soap. Will dry out your sensitive skin but i only use it when i have acne or acne spots. Because of dryness and excessive use of the product in a day, i have limit myself to using this product once a day to avoid excessive dryness on my skin. The formula did change a bit compare to 10 years ago but baby, it still works. My husband uses it too and he’s loving the fact that his acne can be treated so quickly. If you’re experiencing acne problems and can’t seem to treat them. I highly, highly recommend Clean & Clear continuous control acne cleanser.

I do not recommend using this cleanser after exfoliating. It will irritate your skin.
Alex C.
This is the absolute BEST drugstore cleanser I have used, and I’ve used many. I find that most drugstore cleansers will completely strip your skin of moisture. This one does the opposite. I find that this cleanser has not only prevented me from breaking out, but it has also moisturized my skin. Every time I cleanse, my skin is beyond soft. It also doesn’t have any intense smell which is great.
Cassidy G.
Turlock, CA
Now I have tried A LOT of acne face washes in my day and this is the only thing that I have found that works other than proactive. You have to continuously use it though. Once a day if you can and if it drys your face out do every other day. This stuff is pure magic though.
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
I am not going to lie this product hurts a lot with application if you have sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin so this would leave my face is very red for a long time. I would also just leave it in after I steamed my face for 3 minutes, to open the pores, since it was a bit of a cream consistency I would leave it on my face for about also another 3 minutes. After that wash my face with lukewarm water. And finish off with a splash of cold water to close the pores again. Although this process seemed to be painful I am so thankful for this product's existence! Nothing has ever gotten rid of my acne so fast as much as this product.
Brianna C.
This cleanser is honestly amazing. It contains benzoyl peroxide which has helped clear my skin a lot. It can burn or cause dryness, so make sure anything you use with benzoyl peroxide is used in moderation, and maybe not everyday.
Katie C.
Wilmington
i would use this product to control my acne. i loved the smooth consistency of it and it tingles in my face which let me know it was working. i really enjoyed using this product to help control my acne and blemishes
Paige J.
Milaca
I have used this every morning for the past few months and for the price it works really good! I haven’t had any breakouts and it keeps my face soft, clean, and clear of acne. I will definitely be buying this again!
Taylor F.
Clayton
Love this cleanser! The smell isn’t overbearing like some cleansers. This was my first time using it and it was gentle on the face. I definitely liked it. Highly recommend. It’s one of the best cleansers I’ve used
Brette M.
Morton
This is my go to face wash recently. I can’t say that Ive noticed a huge difference in how clear my face is, but I really like the smoothness of the cleanser and the scent seems very clean to me.
Miah H.
Tuscola, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it did help with my acne. And it does have a slight burning feel to it but in a good way. It is a good price and probably the most effective drugstore cleanser I've come across!
Karen A.
IS THIS GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
Amanda S.
Does this dry out your skin? I'm looking for a great face cleanser.
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
Is this more of a foaming cleanser or a scrub-like cleanser?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Do you use this by itself or with the whole line to get complete effect to work? Does it work on oily skin? Thinking of amount needed for this family of 4 and 3 of us have breakouts cost wise also?
B p.