Clean & Clear® Continuous Control® Acne Cleanser
CLEAN & CLEAR® CONTINUOUS CONTROL® Acne Cleanser not only removes dirt and oil, it also features a pore-penetrating technology that deposits acne medicine to help fight and help prevent breakouts long after you wash. Your skin is clean and becomes clearer with continued use.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
- If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
- Give that fabulous face in the mirror a wink and a smile.
- A-OK to use twice a day – morning and night!
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Water Cetyl Alcohol Petrolatum Zinc Lactate Steareth-2 Glycerin Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Fragrance Disodium EDTA Laureth-4 BHT Menthol
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
- "Very thick and creamy this face wash has worked wonders on my skin. It has helped clear up my skin and keep it clear for a few years now and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to work wonders. It is 10% benzoyl peroxide so it is strong stuff. Start off by using it once a day and more later on if needed. If you have dry sensitive skin then this might be a bit strong but you could always mix it with a little bit of unmedicated face wash until your skin is used to it." in 48 reviews
- "I was always unhappy with the results of others, and was constantly buying new face washes before i would even finished the bottle." in 10 reviews
- "This cleanser has the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide that I've seen sold and it doesn't burn my skin like salicylic acid based cleansers." in 8 reviews
- "This product has been pretty great but if you're using more than just one acne face wash with salicylic acid be careful because my face got a little dry from both products." in 5 reviews
I do not recommend using this cleanser after exfoliating. It will irritate your skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos