BY CLEAN & CLEAR #65 in Toners & Astringents

What's great about it
Gently conditions for brighter tone and lasting pinkish fair skin.

Recommended for
Those who want fair, bright, and glowing skin.
Suitable for uneven and dull skin.

How it works
Reveals naturally bright, pinkish fair skin. The vitamin rich cherry extract formula works to soften and hydrate skin to help reveal a brighter pinkish fair tone.

Directions
Moisten cotton ball or pad with toner. Apply all over face and neck. Use twice daily as part of your 3 step cleanse, tone, moisturize regimen. Combine with CLEAN & CLEAR® Clear Fairness Cleanser and Clear Fairness Moisturizer for best results.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Pentylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, PPG-4-Ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Extract.

uma m.
vernon
this is a great product I use it regular time this is so worth and more value and also less cost to buy the stuff it is more alternative more than other stuff.i recommend to others to buy the stuff and sure I do use this regular for my purpose.this is so awesome stuff.
Jenna C.
Queens
Depending on the product you use determines how good or bad it will work. This product in particular works well but doesn’t exceed any expectations. I have a love/hate relationship with products from clean and clear but I look forward into trying more.
Jade P.
Minneapolis
I didn’t see too much of an improvement in my skin after using this for a month, but something I liked about it is that it wasn’t super wet on my skin. It’s a really gentle product, and it is also affordable, I would definitely recommend this for first time users.
Tiffany U.
Enjoyed the product but unfortunately would not buy again. My face burned and felt like it was on fire. My face became tomato red and was in pain. It made my skin soft and even but I did have an allergic reaction to it.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Love this product! Really promises to say what it’s going to do, more on the expensive side but I really enjoy all of their products and what they have to offer as a brand, you can find this at Sephora or ulta! Plus makes my skin feel nice and clean!!
Haley E.
Indianapolis
This product really reduced how oily my face was. It cleaned it nicely, I like using it before I moisterize and put makeup on. It kind of made my face dry but if I put lotion on after it worked very well!
Gisselle D.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Clean and clear does an amazing job! I love is product because it actually works! It’s soft on my skin and effective! You can get this at your local Walmart or target and it’s super affordable! I would recommend this to everyone!
silent t.
2734 Morgensen Dr
nice on my skin really gentle and made my skin really soft and smoothe resally will enjoy product again i willingly recommend to others because its really good to use and a good price
Zenia C.
This helped a lot with the redness in my face. it met my expectations. The price was okay, and the packaging was convenient. it was very gentle on my face. i would recommend to a friend and will buy again
Kelly S.
Hatboro
It worked great for my skin and it is chest and not that expensive . And it has a nice package on it and I am a repeat user . It has a good value . And I trust it .