Clean & Clear CLEAN & CLEAR 5Oz Advntage Exfol Cln uploaded by Doreen H.Clean & Clear CLEAN & CLEAR 5Oz Advntage Exfol Cln uploaded by Mim H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear 5oz advntage exfol cln see more...

Caraline C.
Roy, UT
This is my favorite face wash out of all the brands I have tried. And I have tried nearly everyrhing, including - Proactiv, Mario Badescu, and washes straight from the dermatologist. I feel like it exfoliates just enough without being harsh at all. It doesn't burn and face definitely feels clean when I'm done.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
It was a good cleanser. I was pleasantly surprised. I bought this product at target. This was the first time I had ever used it. It's a little harsh for me but I have sensitive skin. I don't think I would buy it again but that's because I've used other cleansers from this brand that I like better.
alissa S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Clean and Clear is a pretty cheap brand which I loved but after using this product I understand why. The product left my face feeling clean and unclogged but I saw no difference in my skin's texture or feel. I felt like it was a good clean feeling for a few minutes but no real results.
Melissa L.
Des Moines, IA
The clean & clear cleanser is a alright cleanser for your skin but nothing special stands out with this product.it does what lots of other products akso do. No special pleasure is added with using it. It is good though. I was satisfied with its cleansing of my skin.
Kaitlyn R.
i really liked this product. it helped my acne and made my face exfoliated more. its slightly pricey but its a good value. i belive i found it at walmart or target. first time and loved it! such a great product. i would so totaly recoment it to others
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I've used this product off and on through out my lifetime. On one hand, I love that you can feel it exfoliating and removing dirt from your skin. On the other hand, I don't think it ever helped with my acne at all but just dried out my skin.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I've used this and it makes my skin peel. My acne didn't go away my face just turned read. It isn't bad in price but it just doesn't work for my skin. I prefer something more gentle since I have sensitive skin.
Joshua V.
This is a pretty strong product and in my experience is best for when you have bad breakouts. It will definitely help treat acne but could sometimes make my skin a little dry! Good product
Kassie E.
Sheridan, CA
Works well but can dry out your skin. Definitely good for acne but you definitely need to follow up with a face moisturizer. Not my favorite from this brand but also not bad by any means. Overall, would recommend.
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
I was surprised by how much I would like this. It lathers really well - it is pretty darn thick. And it rinses out well too. Less skin dry out than I get from most other cleansers, which is a huge plus for me.