Clean & Clear Body Morning Burst Body Wash uploaded by Amber G.Clean & Clear Body Morning Burst Body Wash uploaded by Michelle E.Clean & Clear Body Morning Burst Body Wash uploaded by Carol A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Mango & Papaya Get Clean! Get energized! Get going! New Clean & Clear morning burst body wash is designed to help stimulate your senses and energize you all over. Morning burst is the only body wash infused with bursting beads that are suspended with exotic fruit extracts. Feel the BOOST of mango & papaya fill your shower as the bubbly formula leaves your skin clean and refreshed. see more...

• I absolutely love this body wash, but I have no idea where to get...2 Answers
  • Did they discontinue this line?1 Answers
Brittany K.
Columbia
Wellness Guru Expert
By far my favorite line from clean and clear. I first was introduced by the face wash and I love the scent. It's gentle enough to where it doesn't do any damage but has enough beads to really exfoliate. Definitely would buy again and again
Topeka P.
Wellness Guru Expert
From what I can remember this body wash was pretty good at getting rid of the bacne I had at the time. It smells good too which is a huge plus. Others may not have the same experience as I had with it though. I believe it was about$5-7 at Wal-Mart.
Yesenia R.
This body wash smells absolutely amazing. I love using this product. I bought it from Ross at a discounted price (about $4-6). When I ran out, I bought another one. I love the little beads in the body wash. It helps to exfoliate my skin a little before they break apart, which I love.
Jessica G.
Clean and clear products are my favorite for cleaning my face and very essential to my morning routine. I bought this at target however, you can pretty much find their products anywhere! The smell is nice and it wakes your skin up! I would definitely buy this again!
Cynthia S.
Longwood , FL
I use this every morning! The smell is so fruity like fresh oranges. I love the bursting beads, they really help with acne. It's by far my favorite body wash. It lightly tingles to really wake your skin up and you can actually feel it working. It's great
Aliah S.
Las Vegas
I've tried this and it always wakes my skin up feeling refreshed. Smells like oranges on my face. I like to use it morning and night. It keeps my blackheads and breakouts away. Not too expensive which is good. I'd definitely buy again in the future.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I loved the face wash, so it was excited to see this as a body wash. It works so well on my face that I expected the same for my skin and it was no disappointment. I really like the citrus smell because it's not too much
Katelyn H.
Marysville , WA
Love the way this smells and feels! Not a big fan of the beads but they wash away just fine. My boyfriend used this and loved it as well. Used it every few days to prevent breakouts and to treat the small ones I had
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't have any body acne (that i have seen it know if. lol) but I do love using this body wash in the morning time of I'm just taking a quick shower bc of the uplifting and energizing citus scent and the bursting beads always seem to wake me up and get my morning started on the right foot.
Deidre T.
This cleanser smells good at first and the beads feel like they are giving you a good clean. But I've found the leftover smell after you leave the shower is a little stale. And I'm not sure if it really did anything for any body acne I had.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this body wash, but I have no idea where to get them from. I got my first one at like target when they were carrying them. Anyone know where they sell this ?
Marina P.
Brooklyn, NY
Did they discontinue this line?