Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub

See fewer blackheads in just two days! CLEAN & CLEAR®BLACKHEAD ERASER® Scrub has unique exfoliating multi-action beads that work to gently remove the trapped dirt, oil, and dead skin that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Three sizes of multi-action beads allow surface exfoliation and a deep down clean. Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting medicine, clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming.

What is going to remove blackheads fast?
Does this help with deep pore cleaning?
I Have a lots and tons of black heads , will this actually help???
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub!
Product Highlights
This stuff works!! I've had problems with acne and blackheads since age 13. Nothing seemed to help and i don't have a lot of money to spend on ordering products. I found this in a target store for under $7 and i live by this now. clears up in 2 days. Using 2 a day. Love it!!in reviews
I absolutely love this product. I use it every day in the morning because I have farely sensitive skin and can only use a few products a day. It has dramatically reduced my acne and is still continuing to do soin reviews
I used this and was hoping to get rid of the blackheads on my nose but I was disappointed when this didn't seem to make a difference. in reviews
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Alexa S.
This leaves my skin feeling soooo soft & really helps with taking off the day!! I have tried many in the past but this is the best by far.
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Heather D.
I have used this on and off since high-school. It burns/tingles my skin slightly like a winter mint or something. The beads feel nice on the skin, and leavs you will a nice clean feeling. This doesn't overdry my skin, it has a kind or weird smell but not too bad or strong.
Maria Paloma M.
Ocean, NJ
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This blackhead erase helped my nose with the blackheads. Before you could noticed them but now after a while of use, it had helped me. You can feel a little bit of cold on your nose when you’re using it but it’s ok.
Magdalis F.
Fitchburg, MA
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Magdalis F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this scrub everyday, on my face and neck. It cleans all my pores and I feel fresh. I don’t usually use a lot of products, like face mask or peelings but I do use this Cleanser in the shower everyday and I love it.
Grace Elena H.
Radford, VA
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Grace Elena H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great face scrub. It does reduce your blackheads but you have to be consistent for best results. It is not a regular wazh or scrub. It does feel weird when you apply and scrub. But it feel so good to me. It has helped my blackheads on my nose because my boyfriend has a fascination about my nose. I dont know why but his hands are dirtier than mine and that builds up and boom i have blackheads but this scrub has helped me a lot.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This may not be a popular opinion but I actually noticed this reduced the appearance of my blackheads! It’s also very affordable.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Well, it's a decent exfoliating cleanser, but it didn't really help me with acne or blackheads. But my skin is weird so I have to give it some leeway.  I think it's a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin, but it is a great cleanser and leaves your face soft and smooth.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this. I love how it don't over clean my skin. My skin feels clean and soft. It don't leave me that squeaky clean feeling. It's affordable as well! Which is always a plus. I notice if I use it everyday it does clear my face up.
Alison B.
This is my go to facial scrub. It works well to keep my skin clear. I like that it has an exfoliating aspect to it so you can really feel it working!
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Target
I really like this scrub to erase the blackhead , it smells super good and works well on the skin. It has some blue balls inside, which is what I don’t like because when I apply it on my face and do my circular massages for my face I feel that the small balls inside bother me to be able to massage my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christian B.
Griffith
il y a un an
Jacqueline G. il y a un an
I used this product it’s absolute garbage the ingredients are horrible it does nothing to help your skin all it does is cause more break outs