BY CLEAN & CLEAR #26 in Body Scrub

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

See fewer blackheads in just two days! CLEAN & CLEAR® BLACKHEAD ERASER® Scrub has unique exfoliating multi-action beads that work to gently remove the trapped dirt, oil, and dead skin that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Three sizes of multi-action beads allow surface exfoliation and a deep down clean. Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting medicine, clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
water cetyl alcohol PPG-15 stearyl ether steareth-21 polysorbate 60 polyethylene microcrystalline wax potassium cetyl phosphate xanthan gum fragrance menthyl lactate jojoba esters ferric ferrocyanide

Warnings:

For external use only.

• Is this good at removing those deep deep blackheads that ...4 Answers
  • I don't get it. Does it remove the blackheads or just pre...1 Answers
  • Im noticing blackheads showing up around my face, and I'v...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub
  • "This stuff works!! I've had problems with acne and blackheads since age 13. Nothing seemed to help and i don't have a lot of money to spend on ordering products. I found this in a target store for under $7 and i live by this now. clears up in 2 days. Using 2 a day. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. I use it every day in the morning because I have farely sensitive skin and can only use a few products a day. It has dramatically reduced my acne and is still continuing to do so" in 29 reviews
  • "I used this and was hoping to get rid of the blackheads on my nose but I was disappointed when this didn't seem to make a difference. " in 8 reviews
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I've actually never had issues with blackheads but use this product every day. If I'm lazy and skip even one day I will have at least two pimples randomly pop up. It is a very gentle scrub and leaves my skin soft and exfoliated without drying it out. My only issue is it does bleach fabric. The two washcloths I alternate using to wash my face used to be blue but are now yellow and if I miss a spot wiping it off at night then there will be blotchy spots on my pillowcase. This is definitely something I can live with for clear skin!

Also, I've tried two different department stores knock-off of this product and they DO NOT work. Only use the Clean and Clear brand!
Hannah F.
Indian Head
To review this, you must know the history of my skin:

I used to have TERRIBLE acne. I was trying any and everything. I tried this product, and it made my skin so much worse. I thought at first maybe it was just pushing the dirt out so I kept trying but it never got better.

Now, my acne is gone. I recently tried this just as a face wash and I was actually pleased. It pushed out some dirt, but got better quickly after that.

Maybe I didn’t try it long enough the first time or maybe it’s not meant for terrible skin. It’s worth a try if you don’t have any serious concerns with your face though.
Sarah O.
Oxford
I wanna love this, but I just don’t. The scent is nice and it’s affordable, but if all I wanted was an affordable scent I’d buy a candle 🤪 I don’t really feel mine this opens up my pores or exfoliates me at all. Also, the most annoying aspect of this scrub is the beads just are uncontrollable. I feel like if I use a modest amount to scrub my face, those beads wind up all in my hairline and around my ears and chin. Not worth the money!
Ysabel L.
New York City
Este es mi exfoliante favorito y más porque suelo maquillar mi rostro a diario y estoy propensa a que se me cierren los poros y se obstruyan permitiendo que aparezcan puntos negros pero cuando uso este exfoliante limpia por completo mi rostro y lo deja muy suave. Además huele delicioso
Azrael H.
Does a good job of exfoliating. I use it on my t zone only, because if I use it anywhere else it dries out my combination skin. I can't use it every day because it makes my skin produce more oil. Also, the little beads get stuck in my hairline and in the creases of my nose. I have figured out that if I only use it once a week, that does a good job of minimizing the appearance of my blackheads. Overall, it's good for the price. Just figure out what usage level works for you!
Bridget L.
Hawthorne
I love this product. I use this after facial oil cleanser and my normal cleanser. It works good for exfoliating those pesky blackheads and whiteheads off my face. After using this for 2 years, I can say that my whiteheads and blackheads appear less often. The beads in this product are amazing and get the annoying job done of getting those creatures off my face hahaha.
Catherine S.
Owensboro
Clean & Clear® Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub I have challenging skin, so I was a bit iffy about trying this seeing as a lot of things in the past haven’t worked for me, but it was alright, I don’t think it was 100% for me but for the price it’s definitely something to try if it works for anyone else.
Jenna C.
This blackhead eraser didn’t really work on me. I have a lot of blackheads and I was excited to use this product. I’ve been using it for a long time & finished the whole bottle and still didn’t see any results. It didn’t make my blackheads worse but it also didn’t help it either. I was very disappointed.
Clarissa E.
Wyoming , MI
To be honest since using this product I haven't really noticed either improvements to my skin or negative reactions. It's just been one of those products I've used in my routine just because with no real benefits at least not for me. I do get blackheads on my nose and a little ways over towards my cheeks, but this product did nothing to treat them even after several months of use. It isn't harsh on my skin despite being an exfoliater, the scent isn't too overwhelming, and it's quite inexpensive; however, I still find it just isn't worth it if you're looking for actual results.
Lilly H.
Charlotte, NC
If you have a lot of blackhead then you should definitely try this go. I'm very picking for whts going on my face and this is the best face wash!!! I'm telling you. I would always look for a face wash that's cheap and yesss I found it! I use this when I was 12 and I'm still using it!
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried the target version of this? how similar is it?
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
Is this an effective product for someone who is about to be 30?
Molly N.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this dry out the skin? I have combination skin and often times while using acne products will get dry flaky skin
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very dry skin in the winter. Will this product dry my skin out more?
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
Is this genuinely effective? I have tried several similar products that don't really leave noticeable results. I have very oily Skin around my nose and it's a problem area for blackheads. Will this actually work?

back