BY CLEAN & CLEAR #34 in Body Scrub

See fewer blackheads in just two days! CLEAN & CLEAR® BLACKHEAD ERASER® Scrub has unique exfoliating multi-action beads that work to gently remove the trapped dirt, oil, and dead skin that can clog pores and lead to breakouts. Three sizes of multi-action beads allow surface exfoliation and a deep down clean. Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting medicine, clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face for about 20-30 seconds.
  • Avoid your eyeballs whydontcha.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
water cetyl alcohol PPG-15 stearyl ether steareth-21 polysorbate 60 polyethylene microcrystalline wax potassium cetyl phosphate xanthan gum fragrance menthyl lactate jojoba esters ferric ferrocyanide

Warnings:

For external use only.

• Is this good at removing those deep deep blackheads that have jus...4 Answers
  • I don't get it. Does it remove the blackheads or just prevent the...1 Answers
  • Im noticing blackheads showing up around my face, and I've never ...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub
  • "This stuff works!! I've had problems with acne and blackheads since age 13. Nothing seemed to help and i don't have a lot of money to spend on ordering products. I found this in a target store for under $7 and i live by this now. clears up in 2 days. Using 2 a day. Love it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. I use it every day in the morning because I have farely sensitive skin and can only use a few products a day. It has dramatically reduced my acne and is still continuing to do so" in 29 reviews
  • "I used this and was hoping to get rid of the blackheads on my nose but I was disappointed when this didn't seem to make a difference. " in 8 reviews
Brandi F.
Grayling
I've used this product a lot in the past few years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. When I originally started using it, I noticed a change in the clarity of my skin but over the years it stopped working as a blackhead eraser and more as a face wash & acne preventer. I do have to say that I have not had nearly as many breakouts since using this product daily. I have sensitive skin & it has worked well for me. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave me feeling oily. I will continue to use clean & clear for acne & blackheads but I might try switching to another clean & clear product to test.
Monet L.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use this product normally every other day when I wash my face and it doesn’t really help with my blackheads all the much, it has help clear up my skin a little bit. It also helped a lot with making my pores a little smaller. It’s not really harsh on the skin and there isn’t really a smell to it and it’s pretty cheap.
$TAYCLA$$Y 🛳.
Las Vegas
it’s great for cleaning up some blackheads or a night wash , i used to use this a wash before i use any other tones. i always used this as an everyday wash also , its very affordable i bought this product at walmart and i do recommend it if you have blackheads you want to clear up.
Clarissa E.
Wyoming, MI
To be honest since using this product I haven't really noticed either improvements to my skin or negative reactions. It's just been one of those products I've used in my routine just because with no real benefits at least not for me. I do get blackheads on my nose and a little ways over towards my cheeks, but this product did nothing to treat them even after several months of use. It isn't harsh on my skin despite being an exfoliater, the scent isn't too overwhelming, and it's quite inexpensive; however, I still find it just isn't worth it if you're looking for actual results.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I enjoy this blackhead eraser. I put it in the area that I had blackheads and the next week BAM they were gone!! This product had a very nice smell. This was very affordable. I don’t see any reasons why not to recommend it so on that note I recommend it!!
Amberly L.
Franklin, NC
It's a great product and really works.... It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean it isnt oily feeling or nothing and seems to have gotten rid of some of my blackheads. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone its grear
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
Not as good as it used to be when I bought it years ago, don't know if they changed the formula or what. Definitely not getting rid of my blackheads anymore, but is a good fairly gentle exfoliator.
Taylor C.
Marion , IN
Love this product. Only affective way to treat my acne and blackheads. Use it every day in the shower and sometimes before bed. One bottle lasts a good month or so. Scent is good.
Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
One of my daily skin routines it’s not harsh on the skin no smell to it either so it’s great for sensitive skin it doesn’t really help with my blackheads but it doesn’t help make my skin a lot less oilyClean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub
Jaqueline G.
I've only purchased this product once because I didn't really see a change in my skin, I didn't see my blackheads getting any better but it did make my skin feel great.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried the target version of this? how similar is it?
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
Is this an effective product for someone who is about to be 30?
Molly N.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this dry out the skin? I have combination skin and often times while using acne products will get dry flaky skin
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very dry skin in the winter. Will this product dry my skin out more?
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
Is this genuinely effective? I have tried several similar products that don't really leave noticeable results. I have very oily Skin around my nose and it's a problem area for blackheads. Will this actually work?