BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® BLACKHEAD ERASER® Cleansing Mask helps loosen blackheads while leaving a refreshing and tingling clean. This special formula is infused with silica, which helps draw out impurities such as dirt and oil from skin while Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting ingredient, treats blackheads.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Directions:

• Start with clean, dry skin then apply a thin layer to your face leaving your eyes and mouth out of this.
  • Occupy yourself for 5 minutes while the mask dries. You’ll know it’s ready to be rinsed off when it turns white.
  • Pat your skin dry with a towel.
  • It’s OK for you to get your mask on 1-2 times a week.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Hydrated Silica C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Propylene Gylcol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Phenoxyethanol Cocamidopropyl Betaine Xanthan Gum Sodium Citrate Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Menthyl Lactate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Benzalkonium Chloride Citric Acid Titanium Dioxide Blue 1

Warnings:

For external use only.

• I've been wondering if it truly works, or if maybe is the...1 Answers
  • I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm alw...1 Answers
  • Does this product work wel on oily skin? 1 Answers
  • "My skin felt a lot smoother after using the mask too. " in 1 review
  • "This is the worst clean and clear product they have it burns your skin really bad and has no benefits" in 1 review
  • "I like the idea but it really doesn't get rid of blackheads but makes my face super clean I like it as a face mask but it doesn't remove blackheads" in 1 review
  • "I used it religiously for about a month and a half and experienced no change at all to the size or appearance of my black heads." in 1 review
  • "I used this for about 2 months every day ! " in 1 review
Tanzyy J.
I’d recommend this 10 times over. Don’t you hate when you find something that works for you but then you can find it in the stores again. This worked my face right on up the good way & then it left me high & dry when I went to shop for some more. I was sooo sad because I get blackheads on my nose & this cleared it up. You feel the tingly feeling getting down in your skin cleaning it. I’ll be purchasing more sooonnn
Sarah O.
Oxford
Not a fan at all. The last few times I’ve used this, I was honestly just trying to finish out the tube to throw away. It dries and is so crusty. I have never noticed any actual cleaning or shrinking of my pores at all. This is the kind of mask I thought was cool when I was a teenager and had never used a real, nice mask before!
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Not too bad. I got this to try for free so can give an honest opinion. It smells great, very fresh. It feels good on your skin and gives a cool clean feeling. The thing I noticed is that I got a lot of break outs after use, not sure if this is a good or bad thing but it’s certainly not something that I desire
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
This stuff feels great and cleans your face, not going to say it cleared up my black beads, but it cleaned my face pretty well. I purchased it at Walmart, fairly cheap. The thing I love about this stuff is it heats up on your face. That feels amazing!
Shania F.
Mandan
Amazing, doesn’t make me oily. And i don’t have to put lotion on after which is a plus. Doesn’t make me dry out or make my face stiff. Gets all my makeup off too which is a plus. Love the clean smell.
Breanna R.
When my blackheads become noticeable, I’ll do about anything to get them to go away. I picked up this product and have had great luck. I like being able to see it when it’s dry and finding where it looks like it’s targeted on my black heads. Once removed, my face already looks clearer. It doesn’t leave me overly dried out, either!
Isabella R.
fresno
good for a daily cleanse and light exfoliation. do not like the smell of this face wash but it does the job. very gentle cleanser, easy packaging to use, Ive been using it regularly and it keeps my skin very balanced.
Nikki B.
Houston
This product comes out very liquify and dries chalky. It made my skin soft after I removed it. It is similar to a clay mask. I didn’t see a huge difference in blackhead appearance. I only use this product if I have nothing else.
Amanda D.
Red bluff
I use it every time I shower but I do not like the way my face feels afterwards if I’m trying to get all my make up off. so I use dial bar of soap first and the this after if I have make up on.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Where can I get this? Is it good?
Miranda C.
Sapulpa
Does this leave your skin really dry?
Allison E.
Alachua, FL
I have blackheads in the cheek area, chin, nose, you name it. Does this work particularly well on a certain area of the face, or all over? I'm ready to get rid of these stubborn blackheads!
Tara M.
Is it good for very sensitive skin?
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Do you think store brands are just as good as clean and clear brand?