BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® BLACKHEAD ERASER® Cleansing Mask helps loosen blackheads while leaving a refreshing and tingling clean. This special formula is infused with silica, which helps draw out impurities such as dirt and oil from skin while Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting ingredient, treats blackheads.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Directions:

• Start with clean, dry skin then apply a thin layer to your face leaving your eyes and mouth out of this.
  • Occupy yourself for 5 minutes while the mask dries. You’ll know it’s ready to be rinsed off when it turns white.
  • Pat your skin dry with a towel.
  • It’s OK for you to get your mask on 1-2 times a week.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water Hydrated Silica C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Propylene Gylcol Glycerin Isoceteth-20 PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Phenoxyethanol Cocamidopropyl Betaine Xanthan Gum Sodium Citrate Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Menthyl Lactate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Benzalkonium Chloride Citric Acid Titanium Dioxide Blue 1

Warnings:

For external use only.

• I've been wondering if it truly works, or if maybe is the...1 Answers
  • I really struggle from black heads. It seems like I'm alw...1 Answers
  • Does this product work wel on oily skin? 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Cleansing Mask

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Cleansing Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My skin felt a lot smoother after using the mask too. " in 1 review
  • "This is the worst clean and clear product they have it burns your skin really bad and has no benefits" in 1 review
  • "I like the idea but it really doesn't get rid of blackheads but makes my face super clean I like it as a face mask but it doesn't remove blackheads" in 1 review
  • "I used it religiously for about a month and a half and experienced no change at all to the size or appearance of my black heads." in 1 review
  • "I used this for about 2 months every day ! " in 1 review
Patricia B.
I love clean & clear it is my go to, but this product never worked for me! I have a nose full of blackheads and have never found a product to completely help me get rid of them: this product didn’t really help at all I didn’t notice any difference from using this....
Amanda B.
My favorite face cleanser!! I use this every time I shower. It's a little harsh on sensitive skin though. If I leave it on tooong it makes my face red and irritated. But injustice make sure to rinse it off quickly after scrubbing
Kimmee W.
I didn't feel like this did anything for my blackheads. It was just a regular face wash, and it wasn't anything special. I would not purchase this product again.
Sarah O.
Oxford, MS
Not a fan at all. The last few times I’ve used this, I was honestly just trying to finish out the tube to throw away. It dries and is so crusty. I have never noticed any actual cleaning or shrinking of my pores at all. This is the kind of mask I thought was cool when I was a teenager and had never used a real, nice mask before!
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Not too bad. I got this to try for free so can give an honest opinion. It smells great, very fresh. It feels good on your skin and gives a cool clean feeling. The thing I noticed is that I got a lot of break outs after use, not sure if this is a good or bad thing but it’s certainly not something that I desire
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
This stuff feels great and cleans your face, not going to say it cleared up my black beads, but it cleaned my face pretty well. I purchased it at Walmart, fairly cheap. The thing I love about this stuff is it heats up on your face. That feels amazing!
Shania F.
Mandan
Amazing, doesn’t make me oily. And i don’t have to put lotion on after which is a plus. Doesn’t make me dry out or make my face stiff. Gets all my makeup off too which is a plus. Love the clean smell.
Breanna R.
When my blackheads become noticeable, I’ll do about anything to get them to go away. I picked up this product and have had great luck. I like being able to see it when it’s dry and finding where it looks like it’s targeted on my black heads. Once removed, my face already looks clearer. It doesn’t leave me overly dried out, either!
Sydney H.
Bismarck, AR
I love this mask. I have really large pores on my nose and I feel like this works wonders on them. I never leave it on longer than what it recommends because my face tends to stay really red after I do masks. It has a cooling sensation so I know it's working. I am still on my first tube but I would definitely buy this again.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Where can I get this? Is it good?
Miranda C.
Sapulpa
Does this leave your skin really dry?
Tara M.
Is it good for very sensitive skin?