Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Refill Pack 20 pads uploaded by Kira S.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
I use these when my blackhead erasing pads run out. Great and handy, glad they have these so I don't have to buy the original product all over again.
Sommer J.
Sommer J.
I've been using this product for about five or six years now, it works very well and it does clear my blackheads. I just wet my face and massage it into my face for about a minute and leave it on my face for about ten minutes then wash it off. When I wake up in the morning my face is clearer but you have to use it daily to see results but it really does work. I love it, clean and clear products does the job for me.
Merna G.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
The Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser is a very handy little gadget that does a great job of clearing up blackheads and other blemishes. To get the most out if your Eraser, though, you must replace the pads often - perhaps not after every use, as the manufacturer recommends, but definitely often. As such, you will need a lot of replacement pads, so stock up today!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Middletown
This product was alright, my blackheads definitely got much much smaller, but are still there. I was expecting this product to be a lot better, it also dried up my skin around my nose. I would not buy it again only because I had to moisture a bunch after. I only recommend this product if your skin is very oily and you want to minimize your blackheads!
ally c.
ally c.
This product works soo soo soo good.I get blackheads in between my eyebrows and using this they start to go away before you even k Ow it.Just wash your face with your everyday facial cleansers and then put this product on when your done washing your face.To the places where you get blackheads.with in 2-3 days your blackheads are gone
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have always struggled with deep black heads since I was a teenager. I have tried many remedies to try to get rid of blackheads and have never had any success. I tried the Clean & Clear Blackhead Erasers and fell in love. You can see the black head come off in the pad. They leave my face feeling very clear and healthy!
Dylan F.
Dylan F.
romulus
I use clean and clear products everyday and I can honestly say that they really do work! I was always the kid who had acne in high school and ever since I started using their products I slowly but surely noticed the amount of acne I had and got reduced incredibly. I love this product and I will continue to use it every day.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Clean and clear Is a good product; though I believe there is better ones out there. This product does work decent but takes time. It's a gentle product and is effective in the end. It is packaged well and I don't think I would buy again because I think there is more effective products out there.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Panama City , FL
Well I believe blackhead products are really hit or miss depending on your skin. I did not like this product, it did not do what it said it would, after using the product before bed for 20 nights there was no significant change in my blackheads appearance. I would not buy this product again.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really fun! I totally get the obsession of getting all the crap out of your pores. I only gave them a four though because I felt like when I finished I almost needed to do it again because it missed some. Make sure to get your nose really wet before placing the strip!!