BY CLEAN & CLEAR #41 in Body Scrub

Now  See Fewer Blackheads In Just 2 Days! Gently exfoliates to lift away dirt & oil Salicylic Acid acne medication Oil free ; Questions?  SKIN-411 see more...

• Is this good at removing those deep deep blackheads that have jus...4 Answers
  • I don't get it. Does it remove the blackheads or just prevent the...1 Answers
  • Im noticing blackheads showing up around my face, and I've never ...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser
  • "I used this and was hoping to get rid of the blackheads on my nose but I was disappointed when this didn't seem to make a difference. " in 8 reviews
Clarissa E.
Wyoming, MI
To be honest since using this product I haven't really noticed either improvements to my skin or negative reactions. It's just been one of those products I've used in my routine just because with no real benefits at least not for me. I do get blackheads on my nose and a little ways over towards my cheeks, but this product did nothing to treat them even after several months of use. It isn't harsh on my skin despite being an exfoliater, the scent isn't too overwhelming, and it's quite inexpensive; however, I still find it just isn't worth it if you're looking for actual results.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleaner. It keeps my ace clean, I don’t get oily or dried out skin and it’s soft enough for a morning and evening routine. I love it and the tube lasts quite long. I’ll buy it again when I run out.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product it really feels like it’s cleaning your skin because it gives you that little minty feel. The only thing that I don’t like is that it makes my face feel really tight after using it.
Dasha H.
Nazareth
This product is okay but not the best for blackhead removal. My face felt real nice and smooth after usage but my pores didn’t look any different. It’s probably just my type of skin that it’s not showing any difference. Also, from my experiences, drug store acne treatments and/or blackhead treatments don’t actually do what they’re supposed to do... BUT this product DOES exfoliate nicely:
Irani P.
I use this product every other day, since it dries my skin, but I have notice a difference, specially in my nose. It has a very pleasant smell, like lotion, and feels creamy on your face once it is applied, wich it is nice Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser contrast to the exfoliation.
leanna t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I swear by. I use it all the time when I see that more blackheads have popped out. And I also use it when I break out because I have noticed that it works miracles for my break outs. It is't the most gentle but it isn't harsh either. I would recommend this product.
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, this smelled so so good. It had larger than usually exfoliating grains which I liked for getting rid of dead skin. A little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time. I like to use it in the shower, let the steam open the pores up and this to clean them out.
Daniyah G.
Paterson, NJ
I was very excited to use this product when purchased it. However, it after 3 months of use I saw no change. My acne got worse and the scrub did not work. It did help clear up a few blackheads. I was just expecting better results since I used the product for awhile.
Kim L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have black heads on my nose and chin area. These are the ones that are hard to get rid of. When I first started using this I wasn't for sure if I would like it or not. It actually works really good! After just a few uses I could see my blackheads disappearing.
Heather T.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this product works pretty well as a facial wash, however I do not think it actually reduces the number of blackheads. I’ve been using it for months and I just don’t think it claims to do what it says. I do love the smell and feel of it though.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried the target version of this? how similar is it?
Molly N.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this dry out the skin? I have combination skin and often times while using acne products will get dry flaky skin
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
Is this an effective product for someone who is about to be 30?
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very dry skin in the winter. Will this product dry my skin out more?
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
Is this genuinely effective? I have tried several similar products that don't really leave noticeable results. I have very oily Skin around my nose and it's a problem area for blackheads. Will this actually work?