BY CLEAN & CLEAR #47 in Body Scrub

Now  See Fewer Blackheads In Just 2 Days! Gently exfoliates to lift away dirt & oil Salicylic Acid acne medication Oil free ; Questions?  SKIN-411 see more...

• Is this good at removing those deep deep blackheads that have just ...4 Answers
  • I don't get it. Does it remove the blackheads or just prevent them ...1 Answers
  • Im noticing blackheads showing up around my face, and I've never us...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser
  • "I used this and was hoping to get rid of the blackheads on my nose but I was disappointed when this didn't seem to make a difference. " in 8 reviews
Julia R.
Julia R.
Essex, MD
I love the blackhead removal , I have been using it over a year now I use it 2 times a day when I wake up and when I go to sleep . When I first used it I started to see the black heads clearing up by the end of the week they were gone but you have to keep a schedule because if you stop using it for a long time you will have to start all over again but I love it I haven't seen a blackhead since i first started using it
Nisha B.
Nisha B.
Windsor, CT
I purchased this product from my local Walmart to remove blackheads and pimples from my face. This cleaner comes with beads that gently exfoliate your face. The product was somewhat effective it cleared some blackheads, did not clear regular pimples but it did leave my face soft and smooth. It also enhanced my complexion. I would purchase again and recommend to a friend if their blackheads are not a huge problem.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Irving, TX
I've been using this product for about 3 years and the results are amazing! It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and the exfoliant makes me feel like I am getting a massage. I use it daily as part of my skin regimen and will continue using it due to the great results. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone in the hunt of good, affordable skin care products.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is an ok exfoliator, I never saw any visible results for my blackheads and I know it's also supposed to help with my acne and I used it for YEARS hoping there would be a difference, but nope it didn't do jack. I switched to biore charcoal exfoliator and in just a week my blackheads and acne cleared up, so I know this stuff just doesn't work.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
My whole life my problem has been blackheads I've always have had them all over my face, they never would turn into pimples tho and I've been on the hunt for somethings that could help. I've finally found it. This works AMAZING. It is deff working to get rid of my blackheads. The only thing is this smells AWEFUL. It smells like salad dressing
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to use it, i expect to remove a least some of my blackheads but i really didn't saw the difference, what i know about blackheads is that they are really difficult to remove, so is difficult to found a product for this that really works, maybe can be because of my skin type, you have to look for a product that can be for your skin tipe
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Sacramento, CA
Lesson 102 😁i have learned not to trust products that don't have reviews and trust if I would not be here it would mean I did not have review and would not be here if I have not tried it but in this case I tried it and love it this product erases all blackheads trust me on the second day I'm sick was looking better than ever😊yesssss
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels very refreshed after using this product. Over all my skin smells great and just feels clean. I give it 3 stars because it is supposed to target blackheads, but I have not noticed any change with my blackheads. However, I just love the way this product makes my skin feel. I will buy again, but not to target blackheads.
Frances N M.
Frances N M.
Salinas, CA
I get asked all the time what do I use to keep my skin looking the way it does. This is the only cleanser I use on my skin. It has little holes that take away blackheads however I don't have any blackheads so I can't speak for that. What it does do is keep my skin soft and smooth. Not too pricey and cleans great!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Newark, NJ
I was really disappointed by this product. Maybe it was because of I had high expectations. I bought it at Walmart in Pennsylvania and used it for two months straight. Like the other products it was very gentle but it didn't help me. I would only recommend if the person wants to feel there face is really clean.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried the target version of this? how similar is it?
Molly N.
Molly N.
Santa Fe , NM
Does this dry out the skin? I have combination skin and often times while using acne products will get dry flaky skin
souroush j.
souroush j.
Scarborough, Ontario, ON
Is this an effective product for someone who is about to be 30?
Candice S.
Candice S.
Southend on Sea, Essex
Is this genuinely effective? I have tried several similar products that don't really leave noticeable results. I have very oily Skin around my nose and it's a problem area for blackheads. Will this actually work?
Christina F.
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very dry skin in the winter. Will this product dry my skin out more?