Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub

The formula lifts away dirt, oil and impurities to help reduce blackheads and prevent them from coming back. The pore-clearing natural exfoliators immediately peel away dirt and excess oil to help unblock pores and give you a deep clean. The blackhead-clearing formula dissolves blackheads deep down into the pores.

How To Use:
Wet your face and squeeze the scrub into your palm. Gently massage the scrub onto your face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with water & pat dry with a towel.  To see results from day 1, use morning and evening.

[PR-016450] Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Cera Microcristallina, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Parfum, CI 77510

• Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub uploaded by Rehnaz N.
An okay product. It has a refreshing fragrance. Nice packaging. It cleansed my face nicely. It does lift away oil and dirt after first wash but when it comes to black heads a little difference is all I see. The product claim of lifting black heads in first wash.... I think no products can do such wonders after the first use itself.
Lo recomiendo es muy bueno para todo tipo de piel, es muy efectivo y realmente da buenos resultados te deja la piel refrescante y sinceramente se notan los resultados después de su primer uso, es de uso diario para mayor resultados, lo compraría de nuevo sin problema. Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub
acle
Would recommend this facial scrub to anyone who has blackhead and clogged pores. It reduces the amount of blackheads I have and leaves my skin silky smooth, I do use this product 4 times a week at least for better results especially since I wear alot of makeup Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
Kissimmee, FL
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub uploaded by Isabella D.
Would not recommend this product. Thought it would be a good face wash but the pieces of the “scrub” that they put is too harsh on the skin and the face wash itself hardly Improves anything. I don’t feel like my face is clean after washing it.
Chestermere, AB
A bit too strong for my skin. I do like the tingle, but just too drying for me. I can't say I noticed a huge difference, or had fabulous results. Was just "ok" for me.
Suze
this product is a big failure,  it says oil free but guess what it's very creamy and oily the formula is very heavy and thick, it doesn't remove the black heads at all, the grains from the scrub are very hard to the skin and scratch it, this product not for oily or combination skin at all really it doesn't worth the money, I regret for owning this bad product
Wales
Loved this product, it is on the more affordable side, cleans your pores with natural exfoliators and gets rid of excess oils, very gentle on the skin and leaves skin feeling super smooth and shiny. 10/10 would recommend if youre looking for a face scrub.
Experiencing ‘back-ne’? This product should be your go to! It changed my world. This exfoliator is quick and easy to use and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cooled. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend using this product on your face as it may leave redness do to irritation. However, if you have oily, acne prone skin I would 100% advise to purchase this inexpensive solution!
This blackhead daily scrub is great for exfoliating the skin and from the first use i noticed results, my skin looked a-lot smoother and the texture was even. The price is great for the quality that you get and i didn't suffer from any irritation when using this product
york
I use this face scrub every other day. Its very effective and takes off all my dead skin. It leave my skin very soft and supple. I meets my expectations and it isn't too expensive. Im a repeated user. Ive been using it for at least three years. I definitely recommend this!!

Looking for your answer?