Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub

The formula lifts away dirt, oil and impurities to help reduce blackheads and prevent them from coming back. The pore-clearing natural exfoliators immediately peel away dirt and excess oil to help unblock pores and give you a deep clean. The blackhead-clearing formula dissolves blackheads deep down into the pores.

How To Use:
Wet your face and squeeze the scrub into your palm. Gently massage the scrub onto your face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with water & pat dry with a towel.  To see results from day 1, use morning and evening.

[PR-016450] Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Cera Microcristallina, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Parfum, CI 77510

• Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Barnhart, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have naturally oily skin around my nose and chin, so naturally I also have blackheads in those areas. I thought this product was decent, however it didn’t seem to help with the oily skin aspect of my face. It’s a nice thing to use every once in a while but if I personally use it too often I seem to break out.
Madison
This is my go to acne face wash. I can feel it working & I have never had an issue with it (unlike neutrogena). I use this daily with my skincare routine & it's the only product I have found to work for my skin. I plan on buying more from the clean & clear brand but I will always continue to purchase this.
I use this mainly around my noise area to avoid black heads. So far so good. I've been using it for many years now. A great value, not pricey. They often give out coupons for this in the mail. It did meet my expectations and I always have one around. Why stop using something thats works so wonderful for me.
louisville
AMAZING! This product is awesome especially for sensitive skin like my own. It works really good on clearing and refreshing your sling. I use it daily and the work of improving my skin has become even better. Absolutely on my list every time I got to Walmart.
Palmetto, GA
great product, skin feels refreshed and clean . Products work perfectly. Loved it ! very nice packaging. Used almost ever day a week, and skin is looking flawless, literally! super happy, no room for complaints !
I love to use this in the shower in the summer at least once a week. In the summer, it's almost everyday. I switch off with a gentler wash on the other days. Makes my face feel clean and exfoliated
It’s very gentle not harsh at all like other products and it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and soft I also use it to remove my makeup and can say it remove my makeup really will and can say it works for both
Belton
It's the only thing I have use since I was 16 and it's my favorite!! I love the freshness it gives my face. I definitely wouldn't trade it for anything else and it is worth every penny of the $5 I spend on it. I will continue buying it until it decides not work
DeQuincy
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a non expensive brand of acne treatment and may work for some but it definitely just made my acne worse. Everyone’s face is different though , so it’s still worth a try for some .
It does get rid of blackheads but doesnt keep them away. It's a good value and not too pricey, I'm not sure how much I got it for but i know it wasnt too much. Gentle cleanser.

Looking for your answer?