Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent, Oil-Free uploaded by Sanija M.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #34 in Toners & Astringents

Get a clearer healthier-looking complexion with CLEAN CLEARADVANTAGE Blackhead Clearing Astringent. Designed for normal oily and combination skin types this astringent deep cleans into your pores to remove dirt and oil that can lead to blackheads pimples and acne. The refreshing formula contains salicylic acid acne medicine to treat the breakouts you have now and prevent new ones from forming. CLEAN CLEARADVANTAGE Blackhead Clearing Astringent is oil-free and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. This astringent comes in a 235-millilitre bottle.235 mL bottle of astringent Deep cleans and fights breakouts and blackheads For normal oily and combination skin Contains salicylic acid acne medicine Refreshing oil-free formula see more...

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had a nice subtle scent and was pretty darn effective as far as toning and cleansing goes. I would repeat purchase again and I would indeed recommend to a friend or family member. I was pleased most with the smell
Carol H.
Grayson
Beauty Junkie Expert
[product:bioré-warming-anti-blackhead-cleanser] [product:neutrogena-blackhead-eliminating-cleanser/mask] My Scheming - Blackhead Remover Pore Cleanser Set (3 items): Sebum 20ml + Mask 60ml + Essencener 20ml 3 pcs
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shiloh W.
It done its job! I used it every time I got out of the shower! It felt amazing and really helped the black heads. I purchased it at RiteAid, and it was inexpensive! This is something you should try! It feels so good
Emily S.
Haslett
I️ don’t see a difference between this one and the other ones that they make. But like I️ said in my last review. Didn’t work for me, but it worked for family members who had bad acne!
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product a two star rating because it worked well as an astringent but I didn't see any "blackhead clearing" effects more than I would have with another product.
Christen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the trick for a few days and then i noticed my skin going back to how it was prior to use. i’ve used this product a few times and i still have it in case of an emergency where i don’t have my regular products but i wouldn’t recommend unless you’re in a pinch. catchy commercial though!
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a well known company and their products are super amazing for teens just starting out their skin routine! Super cool and clean feeling after using the astringent. It has made my face a tad oily however I used to have skin probs which could of been a reason
Taylor J.
Billerica, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well but makes your skin very dry if you don't moisturize right after. It eliminates some breakouts but not all so if you only have a few pimples them this will work wonders. I recommend to people with decent skin with little problems. Acne skin stay clear.
Olivia T.
Walhalla
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have definitly been able to tell a difference especially in my T-Zone since I have been using this product for a few months. For the price, this product works pretty good!