BY CLEAN & CLEAR #23 in Toners & Astringents

Tackle your blackheads with the Blackhead Clearing Astringent. This astringent is specially formulated to reach deep down to the pores to remove dirt and oil from your skin – the facial impurities that can lead to blackheads, pimples and acne.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Directions:

• After cleansing, toning will remove any dirt left in your pores.
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face, focusing on the T-Zone area.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin, start by using it just once a day.
  • If well tolerated, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed, or if recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid 1.0% .
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, Menthyl lactate, PPG-5-ceteth 20, Parfum, SD alcohol 40-B, Water (eau).

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Using other topical acne products at the same time or following use of this product may increase skin dryness/irritation. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Store between 15-30°C.

Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
Blackheads are something that comes in groups.. Not pairs. Therefore, leaving it impossible to get them all out of your soft delicate skin. Clean & Clear® Blackhead Clearing Astringent has been a face saver for me. I don't quite having to use it daily (which obviously allows me to stretch the product) because it works so well with a 2x/week use. As forgetful as I am, this product is perfect for my skincare needs.
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This product is a good product to throw in the shower and use if you have  OILY SKIN. If you have dry skin, then I wouldn’t reccomend that you try this product because it dries up a lot of pores and it feels like your skin has been pulled back like a rubber band.
Tamilore. O.
Chapel Hill, NC
This clean and clear product is my go to when pimples randomly start popping up on my face. It actually surpasses my expectations because I initially doubted it was going to work. It is not too harsh one the skin which is perfect if your skin is sensitive like mine. I recommend you read the ingredients though!
Carly B.
Flint
I was skeptical about this product because of the price, however I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It cleared my acne and even helped remove some of my acne scars. I don’t particularly care for this brands packaging, however the product itself is very effective especially for the price.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
I like it I would definitely use again yes it helps with my black head I have them so bad this was my first time trying it an of course it worked it was gentle I didn't feel any discomfort when applying yes I would recommend others use just know how your sensitive your skin is I wouldn't like just like go out and put it on my face at first I would like put it on the inner part of my forearm and see if that affects it first that's what I did and I didn't see any redness or irritation so I applied it to my face and it worked it helps when I would clean my face at night so yeah definitely would recommend this again!
Kim C.
Oviedo, FL
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It also helps reduce blackheads with regular use. I use it twice a day, both in the morning and at night before going to bed. With regular use, it will help keep your skin smooth and soft. #Clean&Clear
Aba N.
Sakumono
This toner is great for people with oily skin and blackheads. My first impressions were that it seemed to dry out the skin when used but that is fixed quickly when followed up with a moisturizer. I saw results in as little as 3 days. My skin feels softer and smoother and the pores on my skin are a lot less visible.
Trè R.
Fairburn
I used the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent back in the summer of 2016 when I had very bad breakouts this removed most of my black heads but left my face a little bit dryer than I would have liked I recommend this product for people with lots of black heads
Mackenzie B.
Columbus, OH
Clean and clear doesn’t ever seem to drop the ball when it comes to their skin care products. I purchased this at my local Walmart and it was great! I didn’t have any issues with the application, no burning or redness. I would most definitely buy this product again!
Taylor A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use This product right after I use my pore strips. The packaging always catches my attention . It’s definitely effective and always does the trick for me . I purchased it in Rite aid . I dont Feel they have to improve anything . It meets my expectations
Lauren D.
Does this work good ? And can you like this ?? Follow 4 follow ??