BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tackle your blackheads with the Blackhead Clearing Astringent. This astringent is specially formulated to reach deep down to the pores to remove dirt and oil from your skin – the facial impurities that can lead to blackheads, pimples and acne.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Directions:

• After cleansing, toning will remove any dirt left in your pores.
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face, focusing on the T-Zone area.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin, start by using it just once a day.
  • If well tolerated, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed, or if recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid 1.0% .
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, Menthyl lactate, PPG-5-ceteth 20, Parfum, SD alcohol 40-B, Water (eau).

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Using other topical acne products at the same time or following use of this product may increase skin dryness/irritation. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Store between 15-30°C.

Reviews (2022)
Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
Blackheads are something that comes in groups.. Not pairs. Therefore, leaving it impossible to get them all out of your soft delicate skin. Clean & Clear® Blackhead Clearing Astringent has been a face saver for me. I don't quite having to use it daily (which obviously allows me to stretch the product) because it works so well with a 2x/week use. As forgetful as I am, this product is perfect for my skincare needs.
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This product is a good product to throw in the shower and use if you have  OILY SKIN. If you have dry skin, then I wouldn’t reccomend that you try this product because it dries up a lot of pores and it feels like your skin has been pulled back like a rubber band.
Raelynn R.
Weaverville
 I absolutely love this, it has no smell. It feels so soothing and the light tingle from the solution on your face just feel so relaxing, I always used this one every night before I went to bed my face would feels so clean and so smooth. There could be a little bit more room for improvement, but overall I would buy again and I do recommend to others!
teisa m.
clintion
Okay so i bought this a few years back and used it in highschool and i never noticed much change to my skin and didnt really notice less black heads. Im very lucky to not have struggled with acne or really black heads to much just on my nose, my nose is the problem area im talking coverd in black heads i habe very dry/patchy/sensitive skin. A few months back i came across this again at my favirite drug store and i decided to gove it a go agsin it was during a great sale!!! I used it twice a day every day and within a week i noticed huge improvement almost complelty clear of black heads!!!The smell is very strong so thats a big dowbside but i got used to it. On the plus side it didnt mess with my super sensitive skin either so thats a plus. I will continue to use this product everyday twice a day!
Carly B.
Flint
I was skeptical about this product because of the price, however I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It cleared my acne and even helped remove some of my acne scars. I don’t particularly care for this brands packaging, however the product itself is very effective especially for the price.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
I like it I would definitely use again yes it helps with my black head I have them so bad this was my first time trying it an of course it worked it was gentle I didn't feel any discomfort when applying yes I would recommend others use just know how your sensitive your skin is I wouldn't like just like go out and put it on my face at first I would like put it on the inner part of my forearm and see if that affects it first that's what I did and I didn't see any redness or irritation so I applied it to my face and it worked it helps when I would clean my face at night so yeah definitely would recommend this again!
Kim C.
Oviedo, FL
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It also helps reduce blackheads with regular use. I use it twice a day, both in the morning and at night before going to bed. With regular use, it will help keep your skin smooth and soft. #Clean&Clear
Faith T.
Jonesboro, AR
I have been using this product for about a month now, applying as directed on the bottle. I have seen no change in my skin--the blackheads are still there, and I still have had troubles with minor acne--except for the fact that now my skin is really, really dry. Sure, it did feel a bit refreshing, nice and cool, when I applied (and astringents tend to have that effect upon application), but otherwise, no good points I can think of. If you want better results, I would suggest a different product--Oxy Balance Multi-Action Astringent has worked well for me.
Trè R.
Fairburn
I used the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent back in the summer of 2016 when I had very bad breakouts this removed most of my black heads but left my face a little bit dryer than I would have liked I recommend this product for people with lots of black heads
Aba N.
Sakumono
This toner is great for people with oily skin and blackheads. My first impressions were that it seemed to dry out the skin when used but that is fixed quickly when followed up with a moisturizer. I saw results in as little as 3 days. My skin feels softer and smoother and the pores on my skin are a lot less visible.
Lauren D.
Does this work good ? And can you like this ?? Follow 4 follow ??