BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent

Clean & Clear® Blackhead Clearing Astringent

Tackle your blackheads with the Blackhead Clearing Astringent. This astringent is specially formulated to reach deep down to the pores to remove dirt and oil from your skin – the facial impurities that can lead to blackheads, pimples and acne.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Blackheads

Directions:

• After cleansing, toning will remove any dirt left in your pores.
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face, focusing on the T-Zone area.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin, start by using it just once a day.
  • If well tolerated, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed, or if recommended by your doctor.

Salicylic Acid 1.0% .
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, Menthyl lactate, PPG-5-ceteth 20, Parfum, SD alcohol 40-B, Water (eau).

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Using other topical acne products at the same time or following use of this product may increase skin dryness/irritation. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Store between 15-30°C.

I have oily and sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone who also had sensitive skin had used this product with no problems.
Why is is everyone not using this product??
HooW well does this work for acne prone skin? My skin has some texture too so is this very drying??
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Blackhead Clearing Astringent!
How would you rate this product?
Aba N.
Sakumono
This toner is great for people with oily skin and blackheads. My first impressions were that it seemed to dry out the skin when used but that is fixed quickly when followed up with a moisturizer. I saw results in as little as 3 days. My skin feels softer and smoother and the pores on my skin are a lot less visible.
Adonna H.
OMG!!!! Another product that my family and i enjoy i have super oily skin and i sweat alot so i have major blackheads and this product clears my skin up in a week... love love love!!!!!
Chet’s M.
This product worked all right but after using this product you should moisturize and take care of your skin and met my expectations it worked well it was a great product but I wouldn’t buy again and for sensitive skin I would kindly disagree.
Jillian B.
Metropolis
Worked great with my blackheads, removed them very quickly. I will be a repeat user! Love it!
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
Clean clear skin loose really good I love it because it cleans all my black head Derek community is it use
Noemi H.
Made my face feel clean but couldn't tell much of a difference to see if it was really working. Did clean off my oily face though
Melissa S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Cleans most of my blackheads away. My face feels clean. Inexpensive and easily accessible at any store.
amber1654 G.
San Juan
Me as a person I dont like this cleanser because it drys out my face everytime I use it. I just wouldnt recomend it to people with senseitve faces.
Giavonna M.
ellenwood
Left my skin feeling dry and it did not work very well I used it for a month and it’s not worth the money to expensive.The off brand products are better in my opinion I would and I wouldn’t I’ve u have sensitive skin.
Dalia M.
Marysville, CA
These is one of my favorites to buy for my husband,I purchased this brand aat my local Walmart.the packaging is good it practically say what it’s suppose to do and yes it definitely works real good.