BY CLEAN & CLEAR #32 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear® Advantage® Popped Pimple Relief™ Gel Pen.
Salicylic acid acne medication.
On-the-go.
Designed to: soothe soreness clear up acne pimples create a clear film.
New. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
This stuff is amazing. Whenever I have a pimple I just popped a little on and in no time my pimple is gone! The applicator is perfect for spot treatments. And if you only get a few random breakouts this little tube of magic will last you a while.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Whenever I feel myself about to get a pimple, I apply a bit of this to the area before the pimple surfaces, and it usually heals within 2-3 days. Without this treatment, it usually takes a week.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for my teenage son because he has just started getting pimples and started to pick at them and as I explained why he shouldn't he sat there looking at me popping them!! So I went and got this pen and it is AMAZING because it helps quickly dry up the popped pimple and reduce the likely hood of scaring which at 13 he doesn't need to worry and stress about!! This product is always at the ready for him because he frequently pops them out of boredom!!
Trina M.
Trina M.
So I picked this up for my daughter thinking it would help with clearing up her face (she's just now becoming a lady) however, after 2 months of using this product, we have not seen any difference to her face.  She uses it twice a day and the only benefit she gets from it is that it dries out her skin so she's not really oily.  Would not recommend or buy this product again!
😊angelique f.
😊angelique f.
houston
Have definitely used their Macnean a lot of other cleansers or March I love them for the morning and the night in the blackheads that they have definitely helped me to improve my face and just in general I would definitely buy any other products they have for me right now oh my gosh thank you I love y'all so much
Cat T.
Cat T.
I use this for all of my break outs and instead of them lasting about a week. They are gone within 3 days. Also along with moisturizer my skin looks great really fast and the texture goes away very quickly.  Just make sure you use it sparingly or you will have really excessive dryness that is just not cute
Xtina B.
Xtina B.
Denton
I've been acne free for a long time but when i do have pimples this helps me get rid of them quickly! It's a good emergency product to have "just in case" you get a nasty pimple. This was my first time using the product but i would buy it again. i would having it in my weapon bag of skin care products
growing 🌻.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Diana R.
Diana R.
Manhattan
I really love this product. Honestly it's one of my preferred items when it comes to my acne. It doesnt smell bad like others I've tried from other brands and it works so effectively and quickly I am amazed. Sometimes I'll use it around 8pm and by the next morning I see a complete result.
Emily M.
Emily M.
absolutely love the relief this gives when applied to pimple. I believe the price of the product is well worth it. The product went beyond my expectations. This acne product comes off as gentle on my skin type. I would definitely buy this product OVER and over again. 10/10 recommend
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Does this dry your skin out our cause irritation?
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Seaside, OR
Some stores that I can find it at?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really work? Where can I find this? How much is it?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Brookfield, IL
Is this redness reducing as well?
Danna D.
Danna D.
Does this actually work? And how long till you see results?