BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Overnight Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Designed to: Dry Up Acne Pimples Allow Skin to Heal Change Color to Signal it s Working Although dermatologists do not recommend intentionally popping pimples , they can inevitably end up getting popped.  The Clean & Clear® Advantage® Popped Pimple Relief™ drying paste is specially formulated to target the unpleasant appearance of acne blemishes, including popped pimples.  The drying paste goes on blue then turns white so you know it s dry and starting to work. Questions? ;

Clean & Clear® Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste
  • "I have combination skin with an oily T zone I was hoping it wouldn't have this result but other than that it's a great product." in 1 review
Paula F.
Somerville, MA
Very good at drying that pimple (that you probably shouldn’t have) but popped anyways because how can you resist? I used this product up completely and it’s very good at drying those suckers up! Wouldn’t use on my skin again because it turns out my acne is hormonal.
Courtney P.
Glens Falls
this product works great, I dont always get acne but i always make sure to keep it handy in my purse so it is with me at all times. I found it to be a very gentle formula and comes in a nice package. clean and clear has always been my go to since i was a teen
Tyra S.
This stuff is like magic! AFTER you pop a pimple and apply this stuff it clears up almost over night. If you put it on before you pop a pimple, then it still works to get rid of it quicker by drying out the skin.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
We all have had that one pimple that hurts so badly. This is perfect for the relief and to take the swelling down. I like the packaging, it's simple and straightforward. You can purchase this at any local drugstore
Kayla B.
This product was not my favorite but it did help take the redness out of my pimple and brought the size down a little bit. it wasnt harsh on my skin at all.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
A few months ago started to get some pimples, I was a little desperate because although I am 24 years old I never suffered from pimples, not even when I have the period.
The thing is that while looking for something to deal with, I found this product and asked for it in amazon.
Remove them in 1 or 2 days. Is a very effective treatment. The only thing I have against is that it removes a shin and a few days you get another in a different place. But perfect for getting out of trouble.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
When your face is breaking out you just want it to be done and go away. This drying paste helps you do just that! I feel it was gentle enough on my fair sensitive skin but harsh enough to fight the breakout with minimal applying. I think it would be easier if this was a roll on but it works. I would recommend at least trying this is you have recurring breakouts.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
this is the best product ever for breakouts. anytime i get a breakout i'll put this on before bed and the morning most the time it's gone and if it isn't, it's like shrunk extremely small. it lasts me forever bc a tiny amount goes such a long way and i don't breakout too often !
Tessa H.
Great stuff! Normally ranges between $5-7 dollars depending on where you go. This stuff is a nice relief to the redness and swollen my face gets after popping a pimple. I doesn't make my skin oily but if I use it to much it does make my skin feel a little dry. I think this product is good for sensitive skin and normal skin.
Mirelys S.
This is such an amazing product for me. I have oily skin and have a lot of pimples(specially when the seasons change) This product totally start to dry all the blemishes on my face and I can see the difference when I wake up in the morning after putting it just right before I go to sleep. If you want quick results this is the product for you.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product efficient? Does it really do what it says it does? Intrigued in buying
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Woah i didn't even know there was a product for popped pimples! has anyone tried this and had a good experience? I'd love to give it a try
Amber B.
Where can I buy this product?
Courtney Y.
I was wondering I was looking to buy this product but you can't be to skeptical about these products does it actually work or should I not wast my money
Mayra R.
Tyler, TX
I have started to breakout pretty bad for the past 2 weeks and I have never used any acne products. Would this clear my face pretty fast?