Karen L.
Karen L.
Goleta, CA

What time of day is the best time to use this product?
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
May 2, 2014, 12:49 p.m.
Nighttime would be the best time to use this product because it contains Benzoyl Peroxide in it which makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 13, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
I use it in the morning.
Gisell M.
Gisell M.
Dec. 29, 2012, 12:36 a.m.
I always used it in the morning before going to school and later at night every day. The acne spot treatment would only used it once in a while. If you use too much it can burn the blemish too much and create a scar.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:48 a.m.
I only use it in the morning and use something more gentile at night to give my skin a break
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:12 a.m.
I use it at night only and use something lighter in the morning.
Pamala S.
Pamala S.
Nov. 2, 2012, 4:26 p.m.
I would use twice a day, once in the morning and then the evening.
emily s.
emily s.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:23 p.m.
Morning and night daily and after u workout
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Oct. 31, 2012, 1:26 p.m.
I use it every night after I wash off all of my makeup. It helps reduce oil so it's not setting on my face all night and treats acne while I sleep.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Oct. 30, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
I would say it depends on your skin type, but I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
Oct. 29, 2012, 6:07 a.m.
I use twice a day. morning and night
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Oct. 27, 2012, 10:55 a.m.
Twice a day the face wash is gentle enough
Haley C.
Haley C.
Oct. 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m.
In the morning and in the night
Delmy O.
Delmy O.
Oct. 26, 2012, 8:06 p.m.
Twice a day. In the am, then pm.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Oct. 26, 2012, 6:36 p.m.
I would use it once in the AM and once in the PM, but if your face gets dry, just use it once at night time and then put on a face moisturizer after your face is dry at night!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
I use it twice a day. but i love it more at night because i am less spose to the sun
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Oct. 26, 2012, 2:27 p.m.
I use it twice a day. Once in the morning before I put on my makeup and once after I wash my face at night.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
In the morning before you do your makeup and at night after you take all your makeup off.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Oct. 26, 2012, 5:16 a.m.
You can definitely use this twice a day (morning and night) if your skin doesn't dry out. I personally use my morning burst cleanser in the morning and this one at night after I remove my makeup.
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Oct. 25, 2012, 8:55 p.m.
You can pretty much use this any time of day. probably best to use it at night though
Carla C.
Carla C.
Oct. 25, 2012, 2:45 p.m.
I use it every night. After I wash my face with my regular cream to take of my makeup. It works amazing. Sometimes when I wake up with pimples I use it always.

Join Now