Karen L.
Karen L.
Goleta, CA
What time of day is the best time to use this product?
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
3 years, 4 months ago
Nighttime would be the best time to use this product because it contains Benzoyl Peroxide in it which makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 8 months ago
I use it in the morning.
Gisell M.
Gisell M.
Alpharetta, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I always used it in the morning before going to school and later at night every day. The acne spot treatment would only used it once in a while. If you use too much it can burn the blemish too much and create a scar.
Mia M.
Mia M.
4 years, 10 months ago
I only use it in the morning and use something more gentile at night to give my skin a break
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it at night only and use something lighter in the morning.
Pamala S.
Pamala S.
Sooke, British Columbia
4 years, 10 months ago
I would use twice a day, once in the morning and then the evening.
emily s.
emily s.
California, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Morning and night daily and after u workout
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it every night after I wash off all of my makeup. It helps reduce oil so it's not setting on my face all night and treats acne while I sleep.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
4 years, 10 months ago
I would say it depends on your skin type, but I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
4 years, 10 months ago
I use twice a day. morning and night
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Twice a day the face wash is gentle enough
Haley C.
Haley C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
In the morning and in the night
Delmy O.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
Twice a day. In the am, then pm.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi
4 years, 10 months ago
I would use it once in the AM and once in the PM, but if your face gets dry, just use it once at night time and then put on a face moisturizer after your face is dry at night!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Methuen, MA
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it twice a day. but i love it more at night because i am less spose to the sun
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Lewiston, ID
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it twice a day. Once in the morning before I put on my makeup and once after I wash my face at night.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Racine , WI
4 years, 10 months ago
In the morning before you do your makeup and at night after you take all your makeup off.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
You can definitely use this twice a day (morning and night) if your skin doesn't dry out. I personally use my morning burst cleanser in the morning and this one at night after I remove my makeup.
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Granada Hills, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
You can pretty much use this any time of day. probably best to use it at night though
Carla C.
Carla C.
Fajardo, PR
4 years, 10 months ago
I use it every night. After I wash my face with my regular cream to take of my makeup. It works amazing. Sometimes when I wake up with pimples I use it always.