Karen L.
Goleta, CA

What time of day is the best time to use this product?

Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
4 years ago
Nighttime would be the best time to use this product because it contains Benzoyl Peroxide in it which makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 4 months ago
I use it in the morning.
Gisell M.
Gisell M.
Alpharetta, GA
5 years, 4 months ago
I always used it in the morning before going to school and later at night every day. The acne spot treatment would only used it once in a while. If you use too much it can burn the blemish too much and create a scar.
Mia M.
Mia M.
5 years, 6 months ago
I only use it in the morning and use something more gentile at night to give my skin a break
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
5 years, 6 months ago
I use it at night only and use something lighter in the morning.
Pamala S.
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
5 years, 6 months ago
I would use twice a day, once in the morning and then the evening.
emily s.
emily s.
California, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
Morning and night daily and after u workout
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
5 years, 6 months ago
I use it every night after I wash off all of my makeup. It helps reduce oil so it's not setting on my face all night and treats acne while I sleep.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
5 years, 6 months ago
I would say it depends on your skin type, but I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
5 years, 6 months ago
I use twice a day. morning and night