BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows beads to slough away dead skin cells and unclog pores of breakout-causing facial impurities such as dirt and oil. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts and pimples on your skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Directions:

• Using clean hands, splash water onto your face.
  • Squeeze a dime-sized amount of cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed, or if recommended by your doctor.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or every other day.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Medicinal Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5%)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Menthol, Parfum, Petrolatum, Polyethylene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearteh-2, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Lactate.

Warnings:

For External Use Only. Using other topical acne products at the same time or following use of this product may increase skin dryness/irritation. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops/increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Keep tightly closed and store at between 15-30°C.

Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Cathony R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Good for people who oily skin and acne prone skin. My face cleared up nicely by using this product on my face two times a day ( when I woke up and before I go to bed). The smell is decent but the results are good.
Crystal M.
I was not a big fan of this product. I Purchased at a local drugstore and after using for one week I found my face was very dried out and definitely a harsh cleanser. I would not buy this product again
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This has to be my favorite product from clean & clear. This is the best face wash I have ever used. I buy this very often. I use it morning and night and feel so clean afterwards. It’s gentle yet effective. If you haven’t tried anything from this company, you definitely need to buy this!!
Ishtar Y.
This product really works for my skin. I break out a lot and have clogged pores but this cleanser really helps control my breakouts. I love clean and clear products. They work best for my skin than other products do since they mainly use benzoyl peroxide.
Hadeel H.
Having dealt with face acne on and off for a while gets to be really frustrating. This product keeps my face looking clear and fresh! It doesn't have a strong smell and it feels so cooling and refreshing after a wash. One of my favorite products!
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best facial cleanser that I have used. Keeps skin clear and exfoliates with each use. Exfoliating beads ensure dead skin and excess makeup are removed with each use.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
This stuff is powerful. Probably too powerful for my skin. I gave it to a friend who wanted to try it and it worked well on her skin. It was just a little harsher on mine
Courtney H.
My favorite skin product on the market! It completely helped my acne. My skin loves benzoyl peroxide which is in this product. Normally it can be very drying to my skin. This does not dry my skin out even a little bit. It cleans my skin noticeably and my skin hasn't been this acne free in a long time.

☺️💕💫
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I give it 3 stars for a couple reasons. First I'll list why I liked it. Easy to use container, the feel of it once it's applied. It rinsed off easily enough but the down fall for me is the way my skin felt after drying it. It seemed to leave a film on my face. The product seemed to work well enough I just didn't like the way it felt afterwards.
Karen L.
Goleta, CA
What time of day is the best time to use this product?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Clean and clear or neutragena?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Does this cause a lot of drying out? I heard its harsh. Yes? No?
Jing-Jing C.
Novi,MI
How many times a day should we use this product and is this good for dry skin?
Tatyanna s.
Do this stuff really work for acne?