BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows beads to slough away dead skin cells and unclog pores of breakout-causing facial impurities such as dirt and oil. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts and pimples on your skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Directions:

• Using clean hands, splash water onto your face.
  • Squeeze a dime-sized amount of cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed, or if recommended by your doctor.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or every other day.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Medicinal Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5%)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Menthol, Parfum, Petrolatum, Polyethylene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearteh-2, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Lactate.

Warnings:

For External Use Only. Using other topical acne products at the same time or following use of this product may increase skin dryness/irritation. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops/increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Keep tightly closed and store at between 15-30°C.

Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. My skin feels very refreshed after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Cathony R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Good for people who oily skin and acne prone skin. My face cleared up nicely by using this product on my face two times a day ( when I woke up and before I go to bed). The smell is decent but the results are good.
Crystal M.
I was not a big fan of this product. I Purchased at a local drugstore and after using for one week I found my face was very dried out and definitely a harsh cleanser. I would not buy this product again
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This has to be my favorite product from clean & clear. This is the best face wash I have ever used. I buy this very often. I use it morning and night and feel so clean afterwards. It’s gentle yet effective. If you haven’t tried anything from this company, you definitely need to buy this!!
Katelynn W.
Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser can be harsh and is not the right product for everyone. It will work for severe acne, but beware of excessive drying and redness if your acne is only mild. If this product would cause less skin irritations and negative reactions, it would be the perfect product for the perfect low price. For now, though, I do not recommend this product to many.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This 3 in 1 cleanser is the only thing that works for me and it's great! I bought this at Walmart. It was better than my expectations. I expected it to not work but it was Very effective! This is better than other products and i would recommend this to others.
Emily C.
Saint Peter, MN
I love Clean and Clear because it suits my skin type very well. I tend to have oilier skin, and this product does a nice job of getting rid of extra oil while also clearing up stubborn acne and blackheads. It was reasonably priced and a worth-while buy!
Ishtar Y.
This product really works for my skin. I break out a lot and have clogged pores but this cleanser really helps control my breakouts. I love clean and clear products. They work best for my skin than other products do since they mainly use benzoyl peroxide.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! After using it it leaves my face so smooth and clean feeling. When I use makeup after it makes my makeup look fresh and helps it stay on longer. I over exceeded my expectations, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
Clean and clear 3 in 1 is the only facewash I can use that actually keeps my face clear! I don't have acne just the normal random breakouts and it does the job. It has a cold sensation at first before you get use to it! That way you know it's working
Karen L.
Goleta, CA
What time of day is the best time to use this product?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Clean and clear or neutragena?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Does this cause a lot of drying out? I heard its harsh. Yes? No?
Jing-Jing C.
Novi,MI
How many times a day should we use this product and is this good for dry skin?
Tatyanna s.
Do this stuff really work for acne?