Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Jacinta P.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows micro-beads to slough away dead skin and unclog pores. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts. see more...

Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
One of the few products that keeps my unpredictable skin clear or treats my acne. My skin ranges from it's oily to dry days and clear to spotty acne days. This cleanser does the trick & I recommend to try if you've got tricky skin like mine. Has been a saver when I had bad breakout days/ weeks. (Target: $5.69)
Allie V.
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
This product works, but not as well as others I've tried. It goes on and washes off smoothly, but doesn't have a nice smell like other brands. Generally I rate this as a mediocre face cleanser, but works when in a pinch.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
Awesome 3 in 1 cleaner, does everything I want in one bottle. Pro- leaves my face refreshed. Cons- Burns a little bit if you have acne. You get used to it though pretty fast. I would highly recommend this product.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
York , Pa
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
I've been using this product frequently and I love it , it's been diminishing my acne scars and keeps my skin feeling super fresh, the product smells amazing and is super affordable
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
Love the way this product works on my face helps get rid of the Acme it works so well it's such a great product
Very affordable not expensive would recommend
Sanjoli T.
Sanjoli T.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
When I first purchased this product, I hadn't realized it was a cleanser and from reading the instructions assumed it was just an acne spot treatment. I continued to use it like this and it made a huge difference in my skin! My acne was gone within 3 days of using this twice a day, and had shrunk the appearance of them within the same day. I still currently use this as a spot treatment on my skin although it is a cleanser. It is sometimes drying, but does the job!
Wesal M.
Wesal M.
Istanbul
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
OMG this is the best face cleanser for oily skin. I really struggle to get it in my country. However, whenever i see the product i go straightforward for it. It is not expensive and i recommend it for oily skin not the dry one.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Cd. Juarez
Review for: Clean & Clear Advantage Plus 3-in-1 Cleanser
It over cleaned my skin and made it very dry. I don't believe in products that claim to have more steps within, but I wanted to try it.