BY CLEAN & CLEAR

There are cleansers. And then there’s Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser, the only one with POWDERPARTICLES™ technology that absorbs oil—even after you wash. The cleanser leaves you with a soft, powdery-finish that helps control oil so your skin stays less shiny all day.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • Feel that soft, powdery-finish? Nice, right?
  • Now get out there and show off your fresh, clean skin!

Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Glycerin Steareth-21 Titanium Dioxide Polysorbate 60 Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glyocol Xanthan Gum Fragrance Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Disodium EDTA C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Menthol Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium Banzotriaolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate

• How good does this really work?3 Answers
  • I want to try this out but I want to know if it's any good ? Beca...2 Answers
  • Will this keep my oily face oil free after using it? 2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
  • "I cant say this is the product though because i have a very oily face and i havent found anything to clear up my oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it as a good everyday face cleanser. " in 1 review
  • "This cleanser works well for me, be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards to prevent your skin from drying!" in 1 review
  • "It is a very good skin care and i want to try more of it and i like it alot and it has been a good one and i want to see if they have more of this stuff beause i like how it makes my skin and pretty i feel with it and its nice to have put on a night wash your face and makes nice and smooth and really pretty makes your skin and it really nice progject and i like i hope you guys like it." in 1 review
Chrissy B.
Columbus
So I’m almost 30 and I’m still struggling with acne (deep in my pores and around my jawline/neck). I’ve tried everything, even proactive didn’t work. But this product is amazing, within 2 days, my skin was clearing up. I️ don’t get those pimples that are deep in my pores, white heads are gone, it’s amazing. I️ cried tears of happiness when I️ saw how clear my skin was getting because I️ finally found a solution (that didn’t require me paying so much $$$ )
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
I was definitely disappointed  with this product. This product may have been at an affordable price but it was no good at all for my skin. While I was cleaning my face I felt a cool sensation so I thought "Ohh maybe its really getting into my pores and cleaning them", but no after rinsing off my face began to burn and turn red. If I were to get this product again they need to work on their cleanser to something less harsh.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Holy grail for my oily skin! I use this in the mornings and make sure to wash my face really well, and I've noticed a significant decrease in how oily my skin gets during the day. As a college student, I'm walking all over campus, getting all sweaty which used to result in me getting super oily. I started using this cleanser about 2 months ago and, combined with face powder, I no longer get as greasy. Even with the powder, I used to have to reapply about midway through my day, but now no longer! I get home after all my classes and my face is still relatively matte, even. I'm so happy with how this worked. The consistency is kinda grainy and reminds me of a cleanser with baking powder granules in it or something, but whatever it is, it really worked for me.
Molly T.
I've used clean and clear so much through having acne. This cleanser really helps prevent acne from forming by absorbing oil as you clean your face. The cleanser kind of takes some more time when you already have acne but as long as its on oilish skin it should help. I can't use yhis cleanser on dry acne and had to watch how often I used it because kind of dried out the non oily parts of my skin. Other than that though it works pretty amazingly.
Hailey T.
Midlothian, TX
This stuff is amazing. I used to use this in the morning and my face would stay matte for so much longer! I ran out and definitely need to repurchase. I love love love it! It’s gentle and cheap
Leilani B.
Lexington, VA
This is a great product. It's the only cleaner I ever used from age 16-21. It really does the job for reducing acne and keeping skin clear. I highly recommend it for people struggling with acne. If you don't have acne, it may be a bit drying but not overly harsh in my opinion. Be warned that you need to dry your skin with a white towel after using because it can stain colored towels.
sheila b.
Chambersburg, PA
I purchased this product at Walmart. I had very good expectations from it since I am always satisfied with clean & clear. I have VERY oily skin so I decided to give it a try. I used it daily so it dried my face out so I stopped using it. I think its a great product and definitely does the job just don't over use it.
Stacey N.
Odessa, MO
This product is alright to me. I really like a cleanser that suds up because it makes me feel like its doing its job, but since this is a CREAM cleanser it does not sud up. It almost feels like lotion with some water being rubbed onto your skin. The product works alright but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Holli R.
I thought that this product was not a good fit for my face because of how dry my face already is and with it being an ail-absorbing cream it really dried out my face. I bought it at walgreens. I think that if you have a more oily face it would be great but I will not by it again.
Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
This product does its job. Almost too well, I have oily skin so I thought my using this it would help, however it destroyed my face. It dried my skin out so much that I couldn’t wear make up because it was so sensitive and then I had to put moisturizer on all the time.
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
How good does this really work?
Olivia A.
Does this dry out your skin
Kelsey L.
Will this keep my oily face oil free after using it?
Martha R.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this out but I want to know if it's any good ? Because I have really oily skin and get acne fast