Clean & Clear® Advantage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
There are cleansers. And then there’s Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser, the only one with POWDERPARTICLES™ technology that absorbs oil—even after you wash. The cleanser leaves you with a soft, powdery-finish that helps control oil so your skin stays less shiny all day.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
- Feel that soft, powdery-finish? Nice, right?
- Now get out there and show off your fresh, clean skin!
Water Cetyl Alcohol PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Glycerin Steareth-21 Titanium Dioxide Polysorbate 60 Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glyocol Xanthan Gum Fragrance Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Disodium EDTA C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Menthol Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium Banzotriaolyl Butylphenol Sulfonatesee more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
- "It is a very good skin care and i want to try more of it and i like it alot and it has been a good one and i want to see if they have more of this stuff beause i like how it makes my skin and pretty i feel with it and its nice to have put on a night wash your face and makes nice and smooth and really pretty makes your skin and it really nice progject and i like i hope you guys like it." in 1 review
- "I cant say this is the product though because i have a very oily face and i havent found anything to clear up my oily skin." in 1 review
- "I would recommend it as a good everyday face cleanser. " in 1 review
- "This cleanser works well for me, be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards to prevent your skin from drying!" in 1 review
I like to use this product in the summer especially when I am going to go out for the evening. I will use this and then another matting product so I don’t get so shiny, so fast. It works great and has a nice smooth application, I rub it on my face and then let it sit a few minutes and rinse off and then continue with my makeup.
So I’m almost 30 and I’m still struggling with acne (deep in my pores and around my jawline/neck). I’ve tried everything, even proactive didn’t work. But this product is amazing, within 2 days, my skin was clearing up. I️ don’t get those pimples that are deep in my pores, white heads are gone, it’s amazing. I️ cried tears of happiness when I️ saw how clear my skin was getting because I️ finally found a solution (that didn’t require me paying so much $$$ )
It says that it's oil absorbing, but it made my face even more oily after I used it. I could use it once a week, but that's it. I rarely throw away products, but I threw this one away halfway through the bottle. I didn't really have issues with my face getting too dry like others have stated. It's almost like my face started producing even more oil to compensate? No idea, but I won't be purchasing it again.
I use to only use this product daily and it kept my skin clear. However i dont see in stores anymore and that upsets me because it’s whats been keep my skin clear for so long especially the exfoliating one.
I love that this product can clear some acne overnight. Although my skin feels tingling sensations, it isn’t too harsh. It meets my expectations and has lasted me long. I would definitely buy this product again to use before a big day.
This cream cleanser is amazing just the first day I saw the difference in my face , this is why clean & clear is one of my favorite skin products . It’s not expensive at all , I bought it at Ross I think for 2.99 or 3.99 ( with just a little bit of the product is enough to clean your face ) . I recommend it !!!
This is a great product. It's the only cleaner I ever used from age 16-21. It really does the job for reducing acne and keeping skin clear. I highly recommend it for people struggling with acne. If you don't have acne, it may be a bit drying but not overly harsh in my opinion. Be warned that you need to dry your skin with a white towel after using because it can stain colored towels.
I purchased this product at Walmart. I had very good expectations from it since I am always satisfied with clean & clear. I have VERY oily skin so I decided to give it a try. I used it daily so it dried my face out so I stopped using it. I think its a great product and definitely does the job just don't over use it.
This product is alright to me. I really like a cleanser that suds up because it makes me feel like its doing its job, but since this is a CREAM cleanser it does not sud up. It almost feels like lotion with some water being rubbed onto your skin. The product works alright but I probably wouldn't buy again.
I really liked this to use for oily skin! It was so nice to use on a daily basis. I didn't love the consistency of a cream cleanser, but the formula is really nice.
Q & A
I want to try this out but I want to know if it's any good ? Because I have really oily skin and get acne fast
How good does this really work?
Does this help at all I have a oily skin and nothing seems to be working! And does it burn your skin?
Does this dry out your skin
Will this keep my oily face oil free after using it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos