BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jazmin A.
I feel like this helps a bit with the redness of a pimple but it does dry out your skin so be careful how often you use this but other than that I feel like it does work only if you use it for a couple of days
Devin B.
I tend to find that clean&clear over dries and irritates my skin. The products tend to be the most harsh when I'm having a problem with acne. This can exasperate the problem and inflame everything. I wasn't particularly happy with this product on my skin, though my skin tends to be very sensitive. It does have a good price point though.
Laura D.
Indianapolis, IN
just the wverytime i have a zit or pimple that has recently been popped or soon will be. reduced redness and swelling really fast & dries up the rest of the breakout in a few days. small enough to be added to any sized makeup bag. only downside is that sometimes makeup does not go on smooth over top of gel.
Mary Ann S.
This product really works.  If you have a pimple you out this on and not only does it cover it but it heals it as well.  I like that I can get it in any local drugstore and it's not too pricey.  This is one of my go to products - works very well.  I don't think they could make a better product
Kayla H.
Bolingbrook
this product worked surprisingly well. I would apply it to the skin after I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the blemish (after it was popped). It nicely sealed the blemish so I could continue about my day. The only downside is that the appears flaky after about 30 minutes.
Keoki L.
There's just some pimples that are outright painful to pop, and you just don't want todo it. I got this product from target for cheap, but the fact that it was helping to erase my pimples made it exceed expectation. I really recommend others trying it.
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
I love this product I've used it for years and I will always recommend it to a friend! It is more on the harsh side but I'm getting rid of acne which never feels good. Its on the higher price range of clean and clear but worth the buy! I will get this product again.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
I feel that these pen type products never really work for me but I keep buying them because I always have hope that one will work and make my pimples go away! It made mine a little less red and a little easier to cover, but it was definitely still there.
Yunah L.
Great Lakes, IL
I literally use the Clean 7 Clear Pimple Cream all the time before bed. I've used it for several years now and I can't find anything else that equates to how much I love this product. It helps the swelling go down and makes the pimple progress faster.
Natasha K.
Fastest go to for unwanted break outs. Just put it directly on the problem area and it works solely on that spot, and fast! It's not harsh on the skin either. Works very well I would highly recommend this product to other people.
Bindiya P.
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone tired this does it work well?