BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly G.
N Brunswick, NJ
I use this product for the first time And you can tell the difference. I have a couple of scars on my face and body that I am not particularly fond of. Let’s be honest who it is. I would definitely buy this product again if need be and I am impressed with the outcome
Megan S.
Zanesville, Ohio
It got rid of my acne fast. I usually break out using acne clearing stuff but I didn’t. It wasn’t expensive and it was at Walmart so I was very easy to get. I would definitely buy it again. Thanks for reading!!
Devin B.
I tend to find that clean&clear over dries and irritates my skin. The products tend to be the most harsh when I'm having a problem with acne. This can exasperate the problem and inflame everything. I wasn't particularly happy with this product on my skin, though my skin tends to be very sensitive. It does have a good price point though.
Laura D.
Indianapolis, IN
just the wverytime i have a zit or pimple that has recently been popped or soon will be. reduced redness and swelling really fast & dries up the rest of the breakout in a few days. small enough to be added to any sized makeup bag. only downside is that sometimes makeup does not go on smooth over top of gel.
Jazmin A.
I feel like this helps a bit with the redness of a pimple but it does dry out your skin so be careful how often you use this but other than that I feel like it does work only if you use it for a couple of days
Mary Ann S.
This product really works.  If you have a pimple you out this on and not only does it cover it but it heals it as well.  I like that I can get it in any local drugstore and it's not too pricey.  This is one of my go to products - works very well.  I don't think they could make a better product
Kayla H.
Bolingbrook
this product worked surprisingly well. I would apply it to the skin after I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the blemish (after it was popped). It nicely sealed the blemish so I could continue about my day. The only downside is that the appears flaky after about 30 minutes.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Keoki L.
There's just some pimples that are outright painful to pop, and you just don't want todo it. I got this product from target for cheap, but the fact that it was helping to erase my pimples made it exceed expectation. I really recommend others trying it.
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
I love this product I've used it for years and I will always recommend it to a friend! It is more on the harsh side but I'm getting rid of acne which never feels good. Its on the higher price range of clean and clear but worth the buy! I will get this product again.
Bindiya P.
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Has anyone tired this does it work well?