BY CLEAN & CLEAR #44 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Cristy C.
I use this product anytime I see redness or something coming up on my nose around my chin and if I was long as I don't touch it it clears up
Sarra L.
Vancouver
Slightly drying but always effective - I put a large dab of this cream on those painful under the skin zits as soon as I feel it coming on and it lessens the extent to which I suffer. It never completely prevents a zit from forming but takes a few days off of the recovery time.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Results show up within 2 weeks. Clears and smooths out the skin. Would recommend this product.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! Works sooo great and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Brenda H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a variety of clean and clear facial products. I especially love anything that helps rid my acne and zaps my pimples fast! This is a great product.
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this- totally different concept than just applying lotion. It was a bit pricey but it was effective to accomplish what it said it would. Packaging is fine. I would purchase again!
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product because I was getting very little pimples here and there which is very unusual to me. I was told by a dermatologist to try it out and just after a couple times of use the pimples disappeared and knock on wood they have not been back!
Keoki L.
There's just some pimples that are outright painful to pop, and you just don't want todo it. I got this product from target for cheap, but the fact that it was helping to erase my pimples made it exceed expectation. I really recommend others trying it.
Natasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fastest go to for unwanted break outs. Just put it directly on the problem area and it works solely on that spot, and fast! It's not harsh on the skin either. Works very well I would highly recommend this product to other people.
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?