BY CLEAN & CLEAR #55 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
This product works great at cleaning skin and taking care of those tough breakouts! Love
Sadaf J.
sharjah
It is amazing , easy to use and really effective , it is easily available and affordable
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh
This acne patch is amazing! I loved this product!!!!!! Made my skin glow!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually have horrible skin but this has helped me so much and I don’t know what my skin would be like without it!
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Kárlah A.
MIAMI, FL
😍 this is awesome! It vanish my acne before sunrise. I think its smell is too strong but I like it anyway. Really fast and effective!
Cristy C.
I use this product anytime I see redness or something coming up on my nose around my chin and if I was long as I don't touch it it clears up
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Results show up within 2 weeks. Clears and smooths out the skin. Would recommend this product.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this product! Works sooo great and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Brenda H.
Philadelphia, PA
I use a variety of clean and clear facial products. I especially love anything that helps rid my acne and zaps my pimples fast! This is a great product.
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL
Loved this- totally different concept than just applying lotion. It was a bit pricey but it was effective to accomplish what it said it would. Packaging is fine. I would purchase again!
Bindiya P.
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone tired this does it work well?