BY CLEAN & CLEAR #46 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Amber M.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this but have a friend who swears by it. States she absolutely couldn't live without. She has super oily skin in general and this just helps her fight the black heada
Jiya S.
Camp hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fav spot treatment I have ever tried it's not pricey and it works really well. I have a bit of acne and it helped to control it. I would totally recommend this to everyone because its a great product and it's also very affordable.
Hanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I used Clean and Clear, it took my skin almost a week to fully clear of all acne spots. However after I stopped using the product, I found that my acne returned after a few weeks of none use.
morgenne c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, it did what it was supposed to do.  It did leave that patch of my skin I put it on feeling a bit dry after buy obviously thats what it's supposed to do!
Rama Gian H.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean & Clear has been my go-to skincare brand since I was in high school. Their products never ceases to amaze me. This product is great if you're looking for an amazing spot treatment for your acne.
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
helps make my skin look flawless in it doesn't have a distinct smell I love the packaging a bag do you super cute small adorable I would buy it several times in the statement meet Mike stay at my expectations
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product at all. I wouldn't not use this product again I felt like it didn't work it was pricey considering the fact that it did not work for me at all
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to break out so much and this is what I would use to help my acne. It does dry out your skin a lot so I recommend using a nice moisturizer to bring your skin back to life but overall this is a great product for teens
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
I have used this a lot and I can say that this actually works and it did meet up to my expectations. Very pleased with this product. Nice and simple packaging. It's gentle on the skin as soon as you put it on. I really do recommend to anyone. You can't go wrong.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product tends to leave my skin a bit oily. I would not really recommend it to others. Although it is slightly effective against acne, it is not worth the money.
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?