BY CLEAN & CLEAR #46 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Joey M.
North Bergen, NJ
This is definitely a product I would use in a pinch. I had a blemish suddenly pop up before a big event and this definitely took care of it in no time. Something I would definitely recommend to my friends
Kristin L.
Bluffton , SC
I wasn't sure if the instant smoother would work for me, I bought it for me first time in an 'emergency' situation on my way to my boyfriends house. Very effective. The packaging was a little much but it worked quickly and effectively.
Tessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works like magic. It helps reduce swelling and redness. On top of that, it minimized my pimple after 2 days. The product is affordable and it smells really good. I did not experience any peeling or dryness after using this product. Definitely recommend!!
Noel H.
Spring Valley, CA
Love this spot treatment. It doesn't dry out my skin, but efficiently gets rid of acne. Also love the clear formula so one doesn't have to worry about white marks if you don't rub it in all the way.
McKayla G.
Richfield, PA
This product works great to clear fast pimples! My first time trying it I was so amazed. It is a good value because you do not need to apply much product. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly haven't used this in years, because I'm in my early 40's and don't have breakouts anymore. But, when I DID, this was my go-to acne treatment. It was very effective and did not dry my skin.
Riah L.
Woodbury, NJ
I randomly saw this in the store while u was having a break out but had an event that I had to put makeup on. Didn't want to have the bumpy look so used this and helped with my makeup looking smooth while protecting my blemish
Kelsey C.
Crane, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If this is the same product as the spot treatment- which I think it is, then HECK YEA! This product works like a charm on those pop up stubborn spots. It definitely meets expectations.
Katy H.
Marysville
I haven't used this exact product by clean&clear but i have used the tube acne treament with the fine tip spout thingy. I works good but not quite 5 star worthy. It's possible i am doing something wrong with it though. Maybe too much product? Or not quite cleaning my face properly before hand?
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product alright. It works over a few days on a big pimple but it over dries the area surrounding the pimple so if I try to use make up around it, it gets all flaky. It's a good price for what it is.
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?