BY CLEAN & CLEAR #46 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Carcyn C.
Grand Prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible product it made me breakout even more I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. It smells like poop and it is so strong and has a lot of in useful acids. It made me skin peel of and I had to be rushed to the doctor so they need to change their formula
Athena M.
Garden City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to pimple cream right here. While it doesn't work overnight for me (for big pimples at least) it does reduce the size of the pimple and dries it out fast. The one negative part is the patch of dried skin you're left with once the pimple has gone away.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product got me through high school. Even my parents borrowed it from me. I could put it on in the morning and see an improvement after just a few hours. I never had a pimple hang around until the next day. I still use this and will continue to.
Hannah M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
like this stuff, now the only reason i don't say love is because i don't have acne prone skin to begin with so I'm not sure how it would work with someone that does, but when i do get smaller white heads this seems to do a good job or drying it out.
Nicki s.
Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies we have occasionally have those break outs normally ard (that time) non the less this clean & clear helps a lot. The pimple doesn't stand out so much. Also it's leaves faster. Remember no picking or irritating it at all it will leave a mark in your face!! But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has occasionally break outs!
Jill S.
One of the best acne facial cleansers I've ever used!! I was beyond impressed after I used this product. I applied this product right before bed and the pimple was instantly gone by morning. This is definitely the way to go if you have a last minute pimple that you're looking to lose fast!
Tanya M.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as a teenager and recently have been dealing with some pretty pesky breakouts. I decided to pick this up at the store and give it a try. I have used it a few times now and it works well. You can pick it up at any major retailer.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I don't break out too often anymore but I do get like one giant pimple at time and when I do I just put this on and bam! its gone by morning! I think this has been a huge life saver for me. I always repurchase this when I run out I don't ever want to be without it
Ashlizzle 👸.
Hemet, CA
This product is the most helping product someone can ever get because if you have a pimple and you don't want it to be all red and with a huge bump use it and for sure it will work. The packaging is amazing and it's good at room temperature!
Lindsey R.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
been a staple since i was a teenager. i have adult acne and this product really helps for breakouts. still doesn't work as fast as they claim but it does visibly help the first day and most pimples are gone with in 3. to me thats a win
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?