BY CLEAN & CLEAR #46 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Tiffany H.
I love love love this stuff it really works well it's like a blemish pimple eraser over night and the price wasn't bad either considering the quality of this product
Gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a good choice to use at nights, although I prefer the gel over the patch. I feel like the gel it's not that noticeable. But this one does the work anyways
Tara G.
Conway
I will get at me but when I do I only get one or two bumps! So this is very handy for me! I love that it's a bump smoother too bc who likes seeing those ugly bumps
Yumama V.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The acne patch is one of my favorite to use when I feel a deep pimple coming it. It makes it 100 times better than if I didnt use it. Thank you clean & clear!
Fran H.
Newark
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I was a teen it worked good for the pimples the packing is small you don't get a lot  of product for the price it's effective just wish it was a bigger product
Sandra N.
New York
This is bomb af my skin felt so good after putting this but I only used it three times but you can feel a difference on your skin and how it looks I recommend it to everyone
Kat C.
I call this the miracle gel, lol
Put it on and no joke within 20 mins the red puffiness is gone and even better when you wake up in the morning that pesky pimple is gone for good! Great product!
Justice I.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! So I thought I'd vs. Product was going to be a waste of money because it just seemed too good to be true but I tried it and the next morning my skin was way more clear. It's only 7 99 where I live which is amazing because if this was a high-end product I would still buy it I highly recommend 2NE1 personally.
member-518c80646
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't begin to say how good this product is! It meets all of my expectations and it just so good. It's a good price for what you get and it's really good for sensitive skin. I'm a repeated user and these products have changed my life! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Shakira S.
Hialeah, FL
This is amazing for when you have a big pimple and you touch it or pop it, which irritates it even more, this will calm it down, really great packaging, and gentle
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?