BY CLEAN & CLEAR #40 in Acne Treatments

Clean & Clear Advantage Invisible Acne Patch, Instant Pimple Smoothing Technology, 0.07 oz (1.9 g)
Justice I.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! So I thought I'd vs. Product was going to be a waste of money because it just seemed too good to be true but I tried it and the next morning my skin was way more clear. It's only 7 99 where I live which is amazing because if this was a high-end product I would still buy it I highly recommend 2NE1 personally.
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
I used this product because I was getting very little pimples here and there which is very unusual to me. I was told by a dermatologist to try it out and just after a couple times of use the pimples disappeared and knock on wood they have not been back!
Katie C.
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter. While it seemed to help her zits from getting bigger it did dry her skin out and she didn't like that. I think it's a great idea but wasn't as effective as we were hoping. When I shopping for this product and reading reviews others said it didn't dry out there skin, so I can't not recommend it because everyone is different and it might be amazing for you.
Devin B.
I tend to find that clean&clear over dries and irritates my skin. The products tend to be the most harsh when I'm having a problem with acne. This can exasperate the problem and inflame everything. I wasn't particularly happy with this product on my skin, though my skin tends to be very sensitive. It does have a good price point though.
Jessica Q.
West Haven, CT
I have a very bad habbit of picking at spots on my face. I know I shouldn't, but I do !!! Sometimes they get sore , but I put this stuff on and right away it has a tingly cooling effect for me, and I usually dont end up touching the spot again. My acne is noticeably smaller in the morning after using this at bedtime
Laura D.
Indianapolis
just the wverytime i have a zit or pimple that has recently been popped or soon will be. reduced redness and swelling really fast & dries up the rest of the breakout in a few days. small enough to be added to any sized makeup bag. only downside is that sometimes makeup does not go on smooth over top of gel.
Mary Ann S.
This product really works.  If you have a pimple you out this on and not only does it cover it but it heals it as well.  I like that I can get it in any local drugstore and it's not too pricey.  This is one of my go to products - works very well.  I don't think they could make a better product
Kayla H.
Bolingbrook
this product worked surprisingly well. I would apply it to the skin after I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the blemish (after it was popped). It nicely sealed the blemish so I could continue about my day. The only downside is that the appears flaky after about 30 minutes.
jennifer c.
I like this product because it gets red of the pimple patches on my face. My sister also loves this product. It wasn't super pricey it was a good price. It was my first time using the product and i loved it. I would recommend other people to use it because its a great product.
Tasha A.
Colorado Springs, CO
it worked very well i no longer have any ance. i would recomend this to everyone i have ever known. i am a repeat user. it went well past what i thought it would do. very good packaging made it here very safely. i couldnt think of any area that they would need improvement.
Bindiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? What type of skin does it work on best?
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Isso funciona de verdade e como ele age na pele?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone who used this product tell me if this is effective??? And whats in the patch?! Is it medication?? And is this effective?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tired this does it work well?