Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Scrub uploaded by Issy P.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

• How long does the product take to see a difference in improvement o...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a really good face wash. With it being Summer...1 Answers
  • Would it work for dry skin?3 Answers
Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Scrub
  • "Doesn't leave me feeling oily which is a problem I tend to have with face washes." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something effective and cost efficient!" in 1 review
  • "This is great for people with acne prone skin." in 1 review
  • "it is really gentle on sensitive skin and the scrub beads feel really refreshing and cool but I haven't noticed any changes in my skin although it has been a bit softer" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day now." in 1 review
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
I think Clean + Clear is overall a good product. It's very inexpensive which is always a plus. But I don't necessarily notice a difference in the life of a breakout when I use this versus when I'm away from home and I don't have it on hand. I do appreciate the nice fragrance as well as the bigger beads so it doesn't feel too aggressive. However, I'm now seeing a licensed dermatologist who believes this may be contributing to my extreme dryness (courtesy of the salicylic acid). Keep in mind that despite the feel and texture of the actual cream cleanser that it may be drying for sensitive skin and you may need something extremely moisturizing to counteract that. Thanks for being such an affordable cleanser despite that!
Nino N.
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased it several days ago and I love it. I have sensitive combination skin and it does not irritate my skin at all, it is very soft and smoothing. I use it after cleansing. It is visible that it removes dead skin cells and it has very pleasant texture and smell - it is balmlike white creamish liquid with little beads. I would recommend it to those with acne and sensitive skin! It really helps and is quite cheap.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Hayward, WI
I like Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Scrub. It works, but I have other cleansers that I like better, although this one is far more affordable. I would buy it again for traveling in case I forget it there. My face did not dry out using it and my husband definitely likes it, so that's always a bonus. He likes it more than I do even, although his face tends to get more oily from working in the sun all the time.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I have been using this cleanser for years and it always works! I have sensitive skin (to acne and redness) and this has never broken me out or given me extra redness. It can be a bit pricey when compared to other drugstore products however its worth it to me. Good enough for daily use, keeps skin clean and clear and I love the gentle beads in it. Good exfoliator for sensitive skin and doesn't dry you out.
Jana N.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
I tried to like this scrub, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to keep my skin clear. The creamy texture and hardly any abrasive scrub leaves my skin feeling a little greasy. The price wasn't too high, but it didn't work for my very oily skin. It might work better if you have dry skin though.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
I like that this product leaves my face feeling clean but what would keep my from repurchasing is probably the fact that it doesn't actually leave my face feeling fresh and that's what I'm really looking for/ clean and fresh after I wash my face. . Didn't feel harsh on my skin So that was nice!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
I'm fairly brand faithful with my beauty products except for facial cleaners. I'm always looking for what will leave my skin feeling its best, which is clean and smooth and while I don't know that Clean and Clear is the best it is reliable and I like to use their soothing scrub fairly often.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love scrubs! And when I saw this one I needed to try it. I love this brand, it has always helped me with my breakouts. It's not harsh on your skin it's just the right amount to exfoliate your skin. I like to see the scrub, so.it would be nice to see a clear packaging to.see the product.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
It was too rough for my skin, after a week I had a serious breakout. I found it at Walmart and wanted to try it but almost immediately regretted buying it. I won't be buying it again, it was not a good experience. I have met some girls who say it works wonders for their skin, though.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I really like this product it makes my face feel clean after I use it after I shower and it makes my skin feel nice and clean. While I still have some breakouts I have noticed they are improving I have really bad skin though I would recommend for someone who has ocasional breakouts.
Charity L.
Charity L.
Fairfield, OH
Would it work for dry skin?
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Norwalk, CA
I've been looking for a really good face wash. With it being Summer and being ridiculously hot my face wash isn't cutting it. I've been breaking out liked crazy. Is this one worth a try? Any recommendations would be great really. Thanks!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Corona, CA
How long does the product take to see a difference in improvement on your skin?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Has anyone else noticed a change in the formula lately?