Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Serena K.
One of my most favorite cleaners every! I have very dry, dull, sensitive and it works amazing. I love thats its foam so its nice for dry skin!
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I use this everyday through out the day and night. It pulls out so much dirt and leaves a super fresh and clean feeling. It smells great too.
Faustina B.
Tucson, AZ
It is a really good product it leaves my skin clean and soft. Also love the night one because it just relaxed you. So just love this product.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
This a very gentle product, It doesn't dry or irritate the skin and it helps a lot with acne while also leaving your face fresh and clean ;)
Miriah O.
Richfield, MN
I only used this product for a short time. While it left my skin soft and clean, it did not provide a deep enough clean to prevent blemishes.
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I absolutely love this product. It seriously keeps my face clean and clear . I've tried other clean n clear face washes but this is the best.
Brittany C.
Leesburg , OH
This is what I currently use for face wash. I use a scrub first and a moisturizer after but this is my main wash I use during every shower.
Erin C.
Washington Court House, OH
This leaves my face soft and smooth on a daily basis. If i forget to use it one day i can always count on the fact that ive been using it.
Mallory G.
Dayton, OH
I enjoy this product, leaves your face feeling clean without stripping it. The price point is also really great, can't beat this cleanser!
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
I love it.
Recommend it to everyone.
Very nice packaging.
Super affordable.
Buy it every time I run out.
Cant live without this product.