Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Payal S.
Boston, MA
One of my favorite every day brands, and this product gives the same excellent results that I have come to expect. I use it to keep my skin clear on a daily basis and avoid breakouts!
Jamie C.
Sparta, Ky
I have normal to dry skin. I used clean & clear and my skin is so soft. I hardly have to use much lotion that I have had to use with other brands of facial cleansers.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
It's so hard for me to find the right cleanser. my skin is so sensitive to everything. but I was in luck when I found this product. it worked great for me. cleans really well.
Aliyah M.
I used this cleanser for about a month and it did a great job clearing my acne! but then my skin got used to it and I started breaking out again. I don't think it was tough enough for my acne. A great face wash though!
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This product was ok. I didn't see much change. Maybe it's just my skin. Preferably, I didn't care for it I love their other products though. This product surprised me.
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
Didn't work as well as I was hoping. It didn't feel like it cleaned my face at all just managed to get a little dirt out of my pores. It was also very watery.
Cleaning clear clear of surveys of pretty fast within the next couple of days I had to wash face really good and drink lots of water and uses Prada and your
Teresa W.
Milton, FL
Cleanses very well without drying out your skin. My skin is very sensitive so I was pleasantly surprised that it got my oily skin clean without stripping it.
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
Get the job done when needed and love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals. Makes my midday wash a breeze especially after my hard workouts I do in the a.m.
Jasper  R.
Lafayette, LA
Didn't do much for my me. I love Clean & Clear. I'm always willing to try the products. But the soothing cleanser didn't make any difference with my acne.