Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Anitha B.Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Daicika A.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Tough on Acne, Not Your Skin. Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil-free. With aloe and avocado. see more...

Reagan M.
Rochester, NY
This product is great! i have a tendency to have dry skin and it does not dry my face out when I use it. The only problem is vague directions on the back, but with a couple applications its easy to find what works best for you.
Jordyn O.
Richmond, VA
This product took way too long to clear my face and I feel like it didn't keep working to keep my face clear and it had a really strange smell it wasn't a fresh type smell but it had a really weird like sugary smell
Kaila E.
Didn't Really Work So Well For My Acne But Did A Great Job At Moisturizing My Skin. The Smell Is Intoxicating. Can Be Over-Whelming To Anyone Sensitive To Scents.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
Horrible made my skin get irritated and dry up. Not effective at all. Very poorly made. A bit harsh for my skin type I guess, I have combination skin. I really thought it would be good... Wouldn't buy again.
Kavona W.
Tappahannock, VA
I am currently using this and have been for few months now. I use it in conjunction with their astringent. It gives me a nice gentle clean. I like that it foams up and keep my face free of dirt and oil.
Lourdes T.
Clean an clear products feel great on your skin leaves it fresh and soft.there small and durable they last for months.its product can heal the acne as well as leaving a fresh odor on your skin.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I t was just ok. Didn't get all my makeup off. I could tell with my toner how much was left behind. But when I started using a microfiber cloth to wash my face with, the cleanser worked better.
Holly B.
York, PA
I used the wash because at 44 I"m still breaking out and I have oily skin. Had a coupon so decided to try. Made my face a little dry. but I could feel that it was working to combat my blemishes.
Nicole C.
Safford, AZ
I use this product every morning in the shower. It is great to clean my face and get the day started. I have a lot of grease on my face naturally and this product helps get rid of all the unwanted greasy feel.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
One of my favorite every day brands, and this product gives the same excellent results that I have come to expect. I use it to keep my skin clear on a daily basis and avoid breakouts!